Robert Heard... Anyone heard of this man? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-31-2003, 12:36 AM   #1
emroul
Robert Heard... Anyone heard of this man?

I was supposed to do a trade with him, his BRB for my ball python, we communicated wonderfully throughout the entire process. We had agreed that he ship out first, and when I received it, I would ship mine out. We communicated all the way up until his last email to me, which CLEARLY stated, "yes i will ship out today (monday) and you will have it before 10:30 tuesday morning". Then, Tuesday morning comes around, no package. I emailed him after that, no response.

Just wondering if anyone has dealt with him, and maybe something just came up where he could not ship, or communicate? (I'm not necissarily one to judge, just want to know if I'm wasting my time). I have contact information if needed.

Thank you,
Jennifer

Old 11-01-2003, 02:28 AM   #2
Raaarj2
Yes I have that's me lol calm down i sorry that i didn't email you but i am in the process of moving which came up out of nowhere BTW i'm getting a half lot for my BRB and a uro which is worth 225 the half of lot of balls are only 200 so since this came through i will not be trading you for your one sorry just business Thanks

Old 11-01-2003, 06:00 AM   #3
gila7150
So you were too busy with the sudden move to ship the animals or email Jennifer and tell her you had changed your mind but you had time to work out another deal for more money?
....very nice
Jennifer, sounds like you are better off having this deal fall through.

Old 11-01-2003, 10:13 AM   #4
emroul
Yeah, thanks for letting me know...

I'm just going to keep the BP's for now...thanks anyway Robert.

Jennifer

Old 11-01-2003, 10:19 AM   #5
John Apple
Communication is the key

Robert and Jennifer
Is it just me or are there no full names in your posts
this is a rule here

Old 11-01-2003, 11:42 AM   #6
emroul
OK...here...

Robert Heard of Carol Stream Illinois and Jennifer Cox of Gilbert, Arizona

Old 11-01-2003, 11:55 AM   #7
CFoley
Robert Heard...Ive never heard of him. Im glad I havent. I couldn't care less if a deal 50x's better came across. He made a deal, and should have completed it, and followed it through.

Robert...Its not "just business." If it is just business in your eyes, its because your "bad business." You may have good animals, you may be a good person, but that was completely rude and inapropriate to promise a shipping date, not respond, lie about having no time (I know you were so busy, that other deal just completed itself with none of your time....).

Thats bad business. Dont feel too bad Jennifer.

Old 11-01-2003, 04:47 PM   #8
Raaarj2
So is this jump on Robert day if any of you were in my shoes you will know my situation I'm not a bad guy it's just like if you go to trade in your car and they say you can get a ford then two days later another dealer calls who responed before you got the ford and said you can get the bmw you can't tell me that you wouldn't get the bmw over the ford no offense jennifer but i thought we were trading my BRB and mali for your TWO balls but when you said you were shipping one i wanted it but keep shopping around i"m not trying to get a bad rep/rap here i looking forward to the future i've talked with kevin from N.E.R.D my pictureis on Ralph Davis commuinty page and dealt with many other Sorry you Guys and Jennifer Thanks

Old 11-01-2003, 06:52 PM   #9
emroul
Ok, well just to let you know I never said anything about your uro or trading you BOTH of my females. (I have email quotes as proof): "Here are the pictures of the two females, tell me which one you prefer."

The least you could have done was let me know after I emailed you asking why the package had not arrived to my home yet. If you were so busy moving, how did you make a whole new 'better' deal with some other person? I took more then 1/2 my day off work just to sit around and wait for a package that wasn't even out for delivery. Don't you think there is something wrong with that? If you aren't a bad guy, you wouldn't have 'almost' screwed me over.

Jennifer

Old 11-01-2003, 07:01 PM   #10
Wilomn
I am starting to smell tuna here.

Jennifer, please post all the emails between you two so we can see for ourselves what was agreed to or not.

raaaj2, it's a principle thing. If you make a deal, whether it's for a ford or a bmw, you should stick to that deal. Unless of course your word, and therefore personal honor, mean NOTHING to you. So far you come out lacking in many ways here so perhaps you should post what you have as well. If your word isn't good with Jennifer why should anyone else think it would be good with them? See the point here?

Let's see what you guys have here because one of you is certainly looking bad in my book and I'd like some proof before I ink you in.

Wes Pollock

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!