For Sale New Dot Head Gene - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 09-07-2014, 11:44 PM   #1
jersh7
New Dot Head Gene

Up for sale are some snakes that are from a ground breaking project from an unnamed gene that I am just calling the dot head for now. This is the stuff that made the Bonfire. Here is a link showing that snake http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...e-Plains-Pics-). That is from the White Plains show a while back with us, Python Designs and NERD. The Bonfire is owned by RJ from Python Designs and that snake is a lesser pastel yellow belly woma with this gene. It has been hidden in his collection for some time now and the only reason why it hasn't been out sooner is because the founding female was bred to try to make soul suckers. After the second year of trying to make them using NERD's original Queen Belinda lesser and just making weird lesser womas, womas and these weird golden normals with very blushed out heads we knew that something else had to be going on. Now up until this year it was thought that it was another line of woma but we were making normal womas in the same clutches as the weird ones, this is when we decided that these normals with the blushed out heads had to be the base gene to it all. To this date we haven't made a super because we were focusing more on the actually womas but we believe that there will definitely be some sort of super form of this base gene. It is just a very weird and very new gene, RJ told me he tried to even breed back a lesser to one of those weird normals thinking maybe it was a daddy platty type of thing going on and made a woma. So we really haven't touched on the true power of what this gene can do yet. Next year we should be making supers and a whole bunch of combos into a lot of morphs. This is also the first year here at JERK we really bred this stuff.

The only reason I am selling any of this stuff is because last year I had an issue with a heater and lost majority of my collection. I would like to use the funds to rebuild it back up.

The back story to this founding animal is a little confusing but basically it goes back to the very first womas and the hidden gene woma coming straight from Africa.

Anymore info. on the gene or the back story to it just email me for that stuff or like us on Facebook and message us.

Snakes for sale:

2.0 Lesser from Dot Head Gene $250
0.1 Lesser from Dot Head Gene $400 Picture 2
0.1 Pastel Lesser from Dot Head Gene $500 Picture 1
0.1 Pastel Lesser Woma Dot Head Gene $7,500 Picture 3
0.1 Pastel Woma Dot Head Gene $5,000 Picture 4
0.1 Black Pastel Woma Dot Head Gene $5,000 Picture 4
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-08-2014, 01:44 AM   #2
irishanaconda
i see ur dot and raise u 2 dots... u interested?

Old 09-08-2014, 12:13 PM   #3
CB Reptiles
Is this compatible with the Patel morph?

Old 09-08-2014, 06:09 PM   #4
jersh7
To irishanaconda I don't know if that comment was made to be taken in a negative way. But for anyone who has any doubts in the project and the genetics just email me at jerseysexoticreptilekeepers@gmail.com and I will happily provide you with enough information and pictures to show you that this is indeed a new gene.

To CB Reptiles if you meant pastel then yes it is actually a pretty sweet combo. I am assuming it will work with pretty much any morph. Like I said we are still in the process ourselves of playing with the gene and plugging it into other morphs but we know it is a definite co-dom or dom. I am almost positive it will prove out to have a super form. If you want to see the few morphs we have made with it just shoot me over a email jerseysexoticreptilekeepers@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!