pure okeetee hatchling looks odd - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-23-2012, 05:11 PM   #1
Frank_S
pure okeetee hatchling looks odd

I will try and get a pic up but I have a pure abbott X with love line okeetee corn hatchlings that looks hypo. I never had one look like this as this is not the first time this pair has been bred. I know who they came from and the Abbott came from him. Anyone ever get hypo looking okeetee before.

Old 07-23-2012, 05:29 PM   #2
Frank_S

Old 07-23-2012, 05:31 PM   #3
Frank_S
Not the best pic but that is sitting beside others in same clutch. Any guesses.

Old 07-24-2012, 03:27 PM   #4
WebSlave
Certainly looks like a Hypo to me. Of course, there are so many genetic lines out there now, that knowing exactly WHICH type of Hypo is present could be quite a challenge to determine.

Old 07-24-2012, 05:12 PM   #5
Frank_S
The odd thing is this pair has been breed for a number of years and never had any babies like this before. And now three in one clutch. They are going to be beautiful adults.
Frank.

Old 07-24-2012, 11:16 PM   #6
chris1968
Hypomelanism (type A, the most common one) usually reduces the thickness of the borders around the saddles; the one you posted has nice thick borders...Neat stuff, definitely keepers

Old 07-25-2012, 08:27 PM   #7
jyohe
Frank.....look hypo to me brother.....the black is not black...it's there in thickness but not actually black.....go for the hypo thought....keep the girls and or a male....

good luck....

Old 07-25-2012, 08:47 PM   #8
Frank_S
Thanks. I plan on keeping them. I think the black looks black it may be from my cheap phone pic. I will take pic with a camera when they shed. Or you can stop by. Lol
Frank

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!