Egyptian Dwarf Tortoise - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 01:12 PM   #1
Trogdor
Egyptian Dwarf Tortoise

For sale here is my Egyptian Dwarf Tortoise( testudo kleinmanni)
I've been told it's a male, but I have not confirmed it. He is about a year and a half old, tiny as ever, cute as a kitten. Check out the pics.

He's eating well on salad and veggies with small sprinkles of vitamin and calcium dust.

One of the smallest breeds of tortoise on the planet, full grown about the size of a baseball, and lives 80 years to boot! I just don't have time for him anymore, sadly. I'm planning on getting married, and that means that I have to downsize my collection to afford other things.. Like a diamond!

Anyhow, make this little guy yours today. $450

Shipping via UPS will be $50+ for overnight. I can ship him with whatever carrier you want me to, but it must be overnight, and please leave your zipcode so I can get a proper estimate on shipping.

These pics were taken this morning. (Yes that is a Ricola cough drop! He's tiny. )

Contact User Check User
Old 02-28-2007, 03:27 PM   #2
allion
would you consider shipping via plane to canada? my email is creator51@hotmail.com gimme a shout

Old 02-28-2007, 05:20 PM   #3
mjbogdanov
Egyptian Tortoise

Hi;

I am interested in your little guy!! I live in Massachusetts so I assume there would be shipping involved. Please email details when time allows.
email: mjbogdanov@gmail.com

Best Regards,

mj bogdanov

Old 02-28-2007, 10:54 PM   #4
ekumbu
egiptian

Hi, how much will be the shipping to NY 11435 , if you still have it, I saw you got answers before me. thx

Old 12-13-2007, 12:32 PM   #5
fischfoot
Hi,

Is this little one still available?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread