Hatching Time! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-10-2009, 09:53 AM   #1
jguyer1
Hatching Time!

The first clutch of Corns has begun to hatch.

That there is a Blizzard!

Old 08-12-2009, 09:56 PM   #2
jguyer1
Here's a nice baby pile of Okeetees, Reverse Okeetees, Charcoals, and Blizzards

Old 08-12-2009, 11:55 PM   #3
TheFragginDragon
Congrats!! Beautiful looking babies ya got there!

Old 08-15-2009, 08:32 AM   #4
reptile_jones
That is a nice looking group of babies!!!

Old 08-16-2009, 06:35 PM   #5
jguyer1
The Striped Motley X Butter Motley clutch has started hatching. I can't see the patterns yet, but all of these should be Motleys and Striped Motleys all het for Butter.

Old 08-18-2009, 11:31 PM   #6
jguyer1
My Creamscicle clutch has begun to hatch. Unfortunately for some unknown reason many of the eggs in this clutch went bad during incubation. This clutch was incubated exactly like the others so I don't know what happened.

Now this is strange. Early on in the incubation this growth of fungus appeared on this one egg. It is nothing like the kind of mold that is usually seen on eggs when they go bad. I left it alone just to see what would happen. Well, that particular egg has pipped and as far as I can tell, the hatchling inside looks good. Wierd.

Old 08-20-2009, 08:01 PM   #7
jguyer1
The Striped Motley X Butter Motley clutch has finished hatching.

Here's some baby pile shots:

They all turned out to be Motleys het Butter. Hatch rate was 19 out of 20 eggs.

Old 08-20-2009, 08:01 PM   #8
jguyer1
The clutch from my quad het female (Amel, Anery, Hypo, Motley) has begun to hatch.

The whole purpose of this breeding was to find out if my big 7yr old Normal male had anything hidden in his genotype or not.

Apparently he's het Amel.

Old 08-20-2009, 08:02 PM   #9
jguyer1
I hope that I don't find this very often. This is a definite first for me:

My Creamscicles are still hatching and I found a partially digested regurgitated Cream in the box. One of the others had to have grabbed and eaten a sibling just as soon as it came out of the egg! I have no idea who the culprit is, but we've got a cannibal Corn!

Old 08-20-2009, 08:05 PM   #10
jguyer1
The first clutch of Outcross Blood X Outcross Blood has begun to hatch. 1/4 of these should be Bloodreds. I also just found out that the Grandfather to these is het Amel, so we might have a shot at some Fires out of this clutch.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!