New Sunglow litter pics. Boy and Girls. First shed on this boy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-30-2012, 09:11 AM   #1
allreptiles1966
Thumbs up New Sunglow litter pics. Boy and Girls. First shed on this boy

Just finished up sexing them. I have to say,i think i got all the males. i will dbl check in a couple more day.
1st pic is the calm boys.
2nd pic is the girls
3rd and 4th are the girls after sexing.NOT HAPPY I must have gotten tagged 7-8 times.

Can anyone tell me if they would eat? They are fiesty and seem to be on the hunt. Does feeding them do anything wrong. they were over due by 5 days and just wondering if that would make them more hungry. Dumb question??

Enjoy the pics . My count was wrong also. i must have counted a couple twice. I have 26 total. Back to grammer school at 45. lol.
boys=13 1 het,3dh,3 albino and 6 sunglows
girls=13 1 het,3dh,6 albino and 3 sunglows
Attached Images

Old 05-30-2012, 11:35 AM   #2
AbsoluteApril
Well, sure, they might eat but they should be fine to wait until after shedding (I usually wait to sex them after they shed but it doesn't really matter I guess). Looks like some still have a bit of yolk to digest.
just my opinion of course, YMMV

cute babies!

Old 05-30-2012, 12:37 PM   #3
allreptiles1966
Thanks April.
I was just checking. I think there are 4 or 5 that have a small yolk in them.I am not gonna feed.Most leave tomorrow. I just wasnt sure if you could feed and what could happen.

Old 05-30-2012, 01:57 PM   #4
Firebill
Congratulations Rich!!

Old 05-30-2012, 02:49 PM   #5
bkline
congrats on the cool looking litter, i tried feeding my babies a few days after they came out of mom, bad idea, some regerged,others were ok, this was 2 years ago, im not good at breeding boas, but if i ever have another litter ill do the same as i do with the pythons, let them shed and feed them like 5 days after.
good luck

Old 05-30-2012, 02:54 PM   #6
allreptiles1966
Thanks Brendon.
I wont feed. I didnt last year on my first litters.Thses guys are just so active at 2 days so i wondered if they would be hungry.
They are boas and can wait. lol.
I just got done taking a few pics and they were wiggles worms for sure. All over the place like they lived here for months.I sure just trying to get away.

Old 05-30-2012, 04:10 PM   #7
Snakesitter
That third shot is priceless. Someone has a new fan club. ;-)

Old 05-30-2012, 09:06 PM   #8
Durante
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesitter View Post
That third shot is priceless. Someone has a new fan club. ;-)
LOL, I was thinking the same exact thing.

Congratulations Rich, some nice looking little ones you have there.

Old 05-31-2012, 02:58 PM   #9
jmwboas
Lookin gd Rich! Well........the boas that is! LOL Congrats a nice litter.

Old 06-01-2012, 08:59 AM   #10
allreptiles1966
Thanks Jeff

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!