Inquiry shipyourreptiles.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-08-2009, 09:16 AM   #1
harleydan1956
shipyourreptiles.com

Has anyone used them yet? I have used FedEx for years, but their prices are going very high, but I am nervous about using another company, especially since i have never had a problem with FedEx. I am wondering about ease of using, on time delivery, safety of animals?

Thank you

Dan

Old 04-08-2009, 09:33 AM   #2
hhmoore
Dan - take a look at the other thread on this company.

Old 04-08-2009, 09:33 AM   #3
lamprophis
For what it's worth, I believe this is the work of the guys over at Pro Exotics and it took a lot of work to get this accomplished. Doesn't seem to be any kind of fly-by-night scam by any means. I plan on giving it a try when I get back to the States.

-Mike Stockton

Old 04-08-2009, 09:33 AM   #4
hhmoore
(there is one in the BOI, and one in the Shipping forum)

Old 04-08-2009, 03:47 PM   #5
CampasHerps
I used the service yesterday and the animals were delivered safe and sound at 9:30am today. 16x16x8 box weighing 10lbs for under $30...can't beat it.++++++
Aran Campas

Old 04-08-2009, 04:13 PM   #6
RyanT
I used it last week and I couldn't even believe it could really be so easy. Shipyourreptiles,...where have you been all our lives? Can't wait to use it again next week. Absolutely perfect idea/service.

Old 04-08-2009, 05:14 PM   #7
VinnyButch
Thumbs up ShipYourReptiles

I didn't know it, but I have been waiting for this service forever.

Print up a nice shipping label at home, drop off your properly packaged animals at the local UPS and you're done. And all of that AT A BIG DISCOUNT.

If there is a God, thank you. Now if you could just help me get my Diamonds to breed......

Vinny Buccigrossi

Old 04-08-2009, 05:56 PM   #8
RyanT
It wasn't God...it was Pro Exotics. See, there's ALWAYS a logical explanation.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:27 PM   #9
DanGill
shipyourreptiles.com = awesome

Awesome service with shipyourreptiles.com and great discounts. Shipped several animals without a hitch. Will continue to use!!

Old 04-10-2009, 12:12 AM   #10
robyn@Pro Exotics
Thanks for the support folks. We are three weeks in, we have shipped over 600 packages, and saved those customers over $10,000 in shipping fees. To say it has been a tremendous rollout would be an understatement, I am super thrilled with the progress. We really appreciate all the support.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!