silkwormfarm.com? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-30-2004, 05:36 PM   #1
alejandro
silkwormfarm.com?

have someone ordered from silkwormfarm.com?

Old 09-24-2004, 10:05 PM   #2
Rome
love these guys!

Ill tell you what they are a great company...
Last week I ordered 100 JUVS from them - with trial food for $11

Well I gauged the size on their website..but thought they might be too big, so I wrote them and asked them to send me the smalled they had... (I meant the smallest JUVs - my mistake)

So when the package arrived..they were more like NEO size - so I wrote them and asked how to keep em alive... they wrote back very quickly and told me how.. the worms btw are doing great and growing very quickly...

Today in the mail was a package from them.. with a free 25 JUV worms... with a note that said

"We at silkwormfarms wanted to make sure that you had something to feed your animal while you waited for the other worms to grow. Here are 25 small juvs to help pass some time. Hope all is well with your animals. Thanks Nick"

I am amazed at that customer service. *applauds silkwormfarms*

Kieran and Zoey

Old 10-07-2004, 08:22 PM   #3
Krenna
I recently ordered from ther as well. Great service.

Old 10-21-2004, 03:49 PM   #4
tim5580
Thumbs up Thumbs up!

I ordered 100 juv silkworms and food for $11 shipped too. That was Tuesday night. Nick (the guy that works at silkwormfarms.com) emailed me Wednesday morning to tell me he could ship them that day if I wanted (I picked Monday as shipping day by accident). So I told him yes and they are on my porch this morning when I woke up. So I took them inside and after they warmed up for about 2 or 3 minutes (its 50F today) they are all wiggling and eating. Every single one in the container is alive. And there is a decent amount of food, as well.
Great guy to do business with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!