New to breeding and looking for advice. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-04-2014, 02:49 AM   #1
Cliff_Hacker
Question New to breeding and looking for advice.

Hi everybody I'm new to breeding and i have a couple question's. I have a couple bearded dragons, I've had some before and have had these for awhile, but here recently I've decided to breed them. I have a blood red male and a polar leather back female and i was wondering what would be the result. Also, if anyone has advice on incubation or anything else i would appreciate the help.

Old 03-12-2014, 05:24 PM   #2
Ed Clark
Best advice I can give is to start out slow with 1 female untill you get the experence to manage many many babies. a heathy female can lay over 150 eggs a season and those babies need lots of cages with multiple feedings every day.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded dragon, breeding