Looking To Volunteer With A Snake Breeder In San Diego - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Employment Opportunities & Help Wanted

Notices

Employment Opportunities & Help Wanted Advertisements for anything employment oriented for any line of work involving animals.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2015, 10:35 PM   #1
Quaint
Talking Looking To Volunteer With A Snake Breeder In San Diego

Hi, I own three snakes of my own (2 pied BPs and a Brazilian Rainbow Boa) and would love to meet up with an experienced and ethical local snake breeder to get a feel for how it all works. I'd be willing to volunteer to help out with your snakes in exchange for some knowledge and pointers on breeding.

Contact me with what you breed and your general location and hopefully we can work something out

-Quaint

Tags
ball python, breeder, california, pied, san diego