? about incubators - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Turtles & Tortoises Discussion Forum

Notices

Turtles & Tortoises Discussion Forum This forum is for the purpose of discussing any topics concerning the turtles and tortoises of the world.

Old 02-22-2014, 12:29 AM   #1
Levi4turtle
? about incubators

Im looking to get a incubator for the eggs my turtles will lay in spring I been looking around and reading reviews on some but don't know which one to get I only need one for about 15-20 eggs normal turtle size eggs. I seen the exo terra one is a pos and cant find many reviews on the others available out there. I want one that will keep its temp good and not screw up I don't have the money for a professional one. Im new to this and just want some others opinion on what they used and what works the best. Thanks for looking, Scott

Old 02-28-2014, 12:11 PM   #2
Joe I
Hello Scott. The one you mentioned is fine. Also Hovobator makes an inexpensive incubator to suit your needs. About $80 bucks made out of Styrofoam.

Best of luck, Joe...

Old 03-03-2014, 09:58 PM   #3
Mac's Morphs
I use home made ones and reptibators and both work very well. With the reptibators i do make one modification which is plugging the holes in the bottom of the incubator with glue because it seemed to not hold humidity well until i plugged those. After plugging them my humidity stays very solid only needing to add water to it once or twice a month

Old 03-06-2014, 08:54 PM   #4
turtleguy
I have been using the hovobator and it's worked fine for me and it's cheep.its not bad to start out with then upgrade later.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!