Inquiry: Gerald - advancedboagenetics.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-12-2008, 02:37 PM   #1
onegothmama
Question Inquiry: Gerald - advancedboagenetics.com

I am in the process of a deal with Gerald, who contacted me about a female '06 hypo boa I posted on Kingsnake. He has requested to pay me by check, so I have the boa on hold pending receipt and clearance time. Just wondering if anyone has ever dealt with him.
Thanks!
Megan Adam

Old 05-12-2008, 04:34 PM   #2
critical bill
Are you the same person who posted this?

http://flyladyforum.blogtalkradio.co...indpost&p=2615

may I ask......

Do you think Gerald should have a legitimate concern as well after reading that link?

If I've got the wrong person I do apologize.

If I got the person..then I'd like to know WTF is on your mind staying involved with animals at all. It would seem to me that you and your husband lived together so its not like you didn't know what new critter was coming into the house. Its awful hard to hide a 22 foot Burmese python in a 5 room house let alone not be able to smell its dead body rotting away in your house!!!

I understand you went through a tough time cleaning up over 100 dead reptiles, but you lived there so how did it get to that point without you noticing or intervening?

Old 05-12-2008, 04:47 PM   #3
critical bill
Just in case the link doesnt work or the actual post disappears....
Attached Images

Old 05-12-2008, 04:56 PM   #4
critical bill
Only one month after disposing of over 100 dead reptiles and only a month after making the home even livable again (think about the two little kids living in that stench and filth of dead and rotting animals) and they are having a fire sale on reptiles on faunaclassifieds.

Old 05-12-2008, 04:58 PM   #5
critical bill
onegothmama
peeking in the incubator
Last Activity: 05-12-2008 04:54 PM
Viewing Thread Inquiry: Gerald - advancedboagenetics.com @ 04:54 PM

GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE. EXPLAIN PLEASE. EXPLAIN HOW 100 ANIMALS DIED IN YOUR CARE IN YOUR HOUSE AND YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO CONTINUE SELLING AND TRADING ANIMALS.

Old 05-12-2008, 05:26 PM   #6
lanceheads
I gotta admit..that's good detective work Chuck!

Randal

Old 05-12-2008, 05:49 PM   #7
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads
I gotta admit..that's good detective work Chuck!

Randal
Thanks Randall. Why I did the PI work to begin with..I don't know, but I was horrified by what I researched and was reading. Its just absolutely sad and disgusting.

I know she claims this is some sort of mental disorder that her husband suffers from, but she is ass deep in this disgusting disturbing mess along with him. She has no excuse to have allowed this to get this far. Nothing valid in my book.

Its just scary. If you cant feed your animals (and such to the extent that over 100 die off) you certainly cant afford vet care.

If I were Gerald at ABG I'd be on the phone with my bank to cancel that check immediately. I wouldn't want anything she had to sell.

Old 05-13-2008, 01:20 AM   #8
critical bill
Please read this PM i just received from Megan. If this isn't the saddest excuse you ever read.....

What woman in the world would marry a man for the reasons that she claims to have married him for? What woman would marry a man before ever setting foot in the house she and her two young children intend to live in? She also claims to be a stay at home mom on many of the profiles she has on other web forums, although in her PM to me she claims to be a VET TECH.

Holy Christ! A VET TECH who is marrying a guy who is an animal hoarder and she claims to have never stepped foot in his house or was part of the poor conditions the animals were kept in.

Amazing! How many women here have never stepped foot in their fiance's home that they would be moving into shortly? How many women here who are vet techs and love working with animals wouldn't want to see the animals that her fiance keeps in his home. a home that was about to become their home together? A home for her her and her children? How many women here would just forgo this sort of normal thing?

I don't know what the truth really is with this sick twisted crazy bitch, but anyone thinking of doing business with her should have their head examined. She is twisted from the neck and spun around.

If anyone knows this guy Gerald please please do him a huge favor and alert him to this inquiry she started about him. He needs the chance to get the out this deal!!!

Here is the PM Megan sent me:

Hi Chuck,
That is some admirable detective work. I did post that message on the FlyLady forum a month or so ago. My husband does suffer from several major mental disorders, including obsessive-compulsive hoarding disorder. And yes, in October of 2007, when I married my husband and moved in here, that is exactly what things were like. No ifs and's or but's about it, my husband has no place in the reptile business. Now, to the nitty-gritty. I have spent nearly 8 months now cleaning, renovating and rehabbing animals. I am not a breeder. I will never be a breeder. I don't even have any intention of keeping a single reptile. I have never actually even purchased a reptile. I am a vet tech by trade and I like to work with animals at work and not at home. I didn't have a single thing to do with getting the house or the animals into the condition they were in. It didn't happen under my care. Until literally the day I moved in, I had never set foot inside the house. I married my husband for the simple reason that he needed help for his illness - medical insurance and a person to take over a power of attorney as he is unable to care for himself, as well as the obvious need for care of the house and animals. I have worked extremely hard with these animals and spent quite a bit of time and money on veterinary care, antibiotics and proper housing for these animals. I have chosen to place for sale those that are healthy. I felt that this was a far better choice than simply euthanizing the entire collection. I have provided each prospective buyer with photographs of the animals and am prepared to guarantee their health. I have made no statements that I can't back up. I have fully disclosed to buyers that I do not know the bloodlines of the animals. I have gotten quite an education on reptiles and how not to do business. I have held each payment in my paypal account until the buyer communicated their satisfaction to me.
Tufts University has a great website about animal hoarding. I strongly urge you to check it out.
Please feel free to post this on the BOI. I just wanted you to see it first. The reptile community is lucky to have such ardent watchdogs as yourself. I can only wish the mental health community had such.
I have a great deal of respect for you personally and the community as a whole.

Megan Adam

She lies about everything. The "sig" under her user name say "peeking into the incubator".....but yet she claims she isn't a breeder. She says that she has never actually purchased a reptile and that part I think is true..because she has her husband getting them for free and she also entertains trades for what she has for sale.

Just avoid the woman and her husband like the plague. Whatever she may have that you might be interested in...you should remember that its being offered to you at a discount price because it survived while over 100 other reptiles in her and her husbands care were neglected to death. The remaining animals should be surrendered to a local herp society or offered to responsible hobbyist for free. Don't let her profit off those animals that died....don't let her do that!

Old 05-13-2008, 02:36 AM   #9
critical bill
Here...read this link to one of her other posts on fauna dated 5/04/08.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=110913

She states: "My fiance" in the opening sentence.

Wow, I thought she was married.

She states: "I was completely disgusted. Honestly, I wouldn't have shaken her hand, let alone let her touch one of my animals."

Amazing, she is so clean! But yet she had to dispose of over 100 reptiles that perished in the home she and her children were living in, and that is including a 22 foot dead and rotting python. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

She states: "Our friend gives us these chicks that were hatched by 4H kids in classrooms and have been handled by exactly 2 people because we need clean feeders for a rescued boa with NO top teeth due to massive stomatitis infections.

Simply Amazing again! According to her PM that she sent me she is selling off the remaining animals she has left over, but yet she is taking in more rescues....a boa with no top teeth.

She states: "When we got her, she hadn't been fed in WELL over a YEAR and was literally on the brink of death. She can't eat normally and pukes when we force or tube feed her."

Ha! Now she criticizes how the rescued boa was kept when her and her husband/fiance killed over 100 animals due to neglect in their care! Ain't that a kicker? Some balls on this bitch huh?

She states: "To make matters worse, the one woman asked me if the chicks were feeders. I don't lie. I said yes. She FREAKED out and made the biggest scene imaginable. She actually told us to leave becuase there "are kids around". I held my tongue. Oh, I wanted to rip her. She continued mutering and complaining about us, calling us "cruel" and "evil".

Holy Crap! Holy Double HOT HOT CRAP! Some woman who works at Petco finally got something right!!! If that woman only knew that her and her husband/finace killed over 100 reptiles due to neglect I bet she would have kicked the piss out of both of them!! Chalk one up for Petco!!!

I could go on with this crap for days. This Megan is a sick twist that sits on her duff all day and does absolutely nothing but to post on every forum around the internet to make herself feel like she is some kind of wonderful. "Hey look at me today I'm a stay at home mom"...."Hey look at me today I'm a vet tech"...Hey look at me today I marry the mentally challenged so they have health benefits".

But I'm sure by now the average person can see from what she posted that she is nothing more than a lying lazy ass animal hoarding murdering whore and a completely perfect match for her irresponsible lying flunky ass mentally challenged animal hoarding murdering husband/fiance.

Old 05-13-2008, 08:14 AM   #10
lanceheads
Again Chuck, You nailed her down.
She is ONE crazy, mentally unstable person! LOL!
Here's the part I like:

"I married my husband for the simple reason that he needed help for his illness - medical insurance and a person to take over a power of attorney as he is unable to care for himself, as well as the obvious need for care of the house and animals."

Sounds like SHE needs the help!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!