No Reserve Cuora Flavomarginata, Cuora trifasciata, cuora mccordi high yellow radiate for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Auction Offerings > Turtle|Tortoise Auctions

Notices

Old 06-09-2015, 04:16 AM   #1
animalia
Cuora Flavomarginata, Cuora trifasciata, cuora mccordi high yellow radiate for sale

We have, Cuora Flavomarginata adults 2 pairs of Cuora trifasciata, a pair of , a pair of cuora mccordi and a pair of Macrochelodina for sale to turtle lovers and breeders if interested then contact
travelerhappyturtlehome@hotmail.com
Attached Images

Received Infraction
Old 06-09-2015, 05:55 AM   #2
hhmoore
That photo has been around for about 5 yrs. And I doubt your name is really Traveler Happy; so let's stop this right here...please contact me the next time you visit the site.
Failure to do so will result in your account being banned.

Old 06-10-2015, 04:17 AM   #3
animalia
Please my names are Traveler Happy and am from USA. Any body doubting my personality should send me his or her email via travelerhappyturtlehome@hotmail.com let me send the person a scanned copy of my passport
Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!