For Sale Female Spotnose Clown Hatchling - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 11-10-2018, 08:26 PM   #1
grisp
Female Spotnose Clown Hatchling

Spotnose Clown
Sex: Female
Birth: 2nd October 2018
Weight On 10/30/2018: 115g
Diet: Live Rat Pups

About Gray's Reptiles. Gray's Reptiles is a proud Ball Python breeder working to offer high quality ball python morphs. Gray's Reptiles is a team made up of myself, my wife and our two little girls. We really enjoy working together and being able to do something that we all really enjoy doing. I started out collecting and catching snakes, lizards, frogs and newts when I was about 6 years old. I kept reptiles and amphibians until I joined the U.S. Coast Guard where I found it difficult to keep my animals while serving and not always being at home. My first enlistment was onboard ships. My second enlistment was serving at the Captain Of The Port Marine Safety Office protecting our environment, I left the U.S. Coast Guard after 2 enlistments. It was such and adventurous experience and it was a pleasure serving our country. Now years later, with my Wife and our two little girls, we are on a new adventure with breeding high quality ball pythons. Come join in our adventure. Your support is very much appreciated.

You can find us on our YouTube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/graysreptiles

Live arrival, sex, genetics, and health are guaranteed. We will not ship until we confirm the order with you and confirm that you will have someone home to receive your new pet. To hold and reserve an animal, a 20% non-refundable deposit is required. 30-60 day payments plans are welcome! We accept payment through PayPal. Payment must be made in full and clear before we will ship the animal.

Local pickup may be arranged if agreed by both parties.

For more information or if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us and make sure to check us out on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube! You can find us by searching for Gray's Reptiles.

You can DM us on Instagram @graysreptiles or PM on Facebook also at Grays Reptiles.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-11-2018, 11:57 AM   #2
Thomastegus
How much are you asking?

Old 11-11-2018, 12:05 PM   #3
grisp
We are asking $1800 and may consider trades.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-16-2018, 03:10 AM   #4
roc1157
Would u be interested in a 0.1 Mahogany 100% Het Pied?

Old 11-16-2018, 05:22 AM   #5
grisp
No thank you to the Mohagony het pied.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!