Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 60 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2017, 07:56 PM   #591
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Thank you for the spell check. any further information on the "explosives"? Also can you elaborate on my quick end? Thx
Why don't you read the posts in this thread? It's shown in post #580. Don't like it, then figure out how to get your "attorney" to take it off your record. Otherwise you're full of hot air and BS.

Old 05-06-2017, 08:18 PM   #592
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Do you have data to support these damaging claims?
Apparently the police do, which is why you were arrested and incarcerated by them.

Old 05-06-2017, 08:23 PM   #593
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Apparently the police do, which is why you were arrested and incarcerated by them.
LOL

Here's an interesting quote from earlier in the thread:

Quote:

Its really very sad, and although I love my animals soooooo much, I am likely to leave the community soon. Because of the lack of integrity, pride, morals, and ethics. - The reptile community has too many homeless type people, or maybe like ex-convicts, looking for a new start.

Old 05-06-2017, 09:24 PM   #594
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
I don't believe you have "attorneys".
I suspect he utilizes Ty Park's ace attorney. Can't wait to see if Rich ends up receiving some poorly written demand to have this thread removed; oddly enough, it'll likely use the Chris' writing style and just so happen to come from Chris' own IP address.

Old 05-06-2017, 11:51 PM   #595
Snake-Queen
Quote:
If there is information regarding any current or past litigation, and if it is allowed on this forum as proven with the authors information, I will be more than happy to forward to the attorneys handling said litigations. The help is appreciated. On my end, I won't be commenting on any matter until we reach our desired conclusion. Which will be at a time and date of our exact choosing.
Quote:
any further information you can post will be appreciated, the attorneys will actively process all information. Thank You
Quote:
Thank you for the spell check. any further information on the "explosives"? Also can you elaborate on my quick end? Thx
Can anyone decipher this drivel? I haven't been able to make heads or tails of it.
What info are his "attorneys" processing? His arrest?

Old 05-07-2017, 03:10 AM   #596
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
I suspect he utilizes Ty Park's ace attorney. Can't wait to see if Rich ends up receiving some poorly written demand to have this thread removed; oddly enough, it'll likely use the Chris' writing style and just so happen to come from Chris' own IP address.

Old 05-07-2017, 03:18 AM   #597
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Can anyone decipher this drivel? I haven't been able to make heads or tails of it.
He's trying to shut people here up with his usual deceptive, sociopathic antics. Funny thing is, he never supplied "data" or proof of any accusations and dodged every incriminating question here. Now the sociopath thinks he's entitled to cooperation from everyone he misled here. TOO FUNNY!

Old 05-07-2017, 03:35 AM   #598
Chris Kennard
Hmmm. An experienced attorney might tell Chris to drop the Popp lawsuit in light of the recent incriminating suit against Chris. What a tangled web you have woven Mr. Davis...

Old 05-07-2017, 04:27 AM   #599
Chris Kennard
Quote:
I personally don't what he meant by your "quick end", but allow me take stab at it. Perhaps your freedom to act out abusively to anyone who isn't your friend, which includes EVERYBODY, will come to a quick end at the hands of a judge. Or perhaps he was making reference to your reputation in the herp community. Or maybe...just maybe, you will hit a brick wall of reality, and realize that you are not clever enough to pull the wool over anyone's eyes on this site, thus causing you to become a compassionate human being...lol.

Old 05-07-2017, 10:02 AM   #600
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
I think he's combining both the "lawsuit" he has against Mr. Popp, and the issues that were brought up about himself. By combining both issues he's trying to get the focus thrown off of himself, and back onto his bs lawsuit drivel that he's posted about Mr. Popp.

Not as though it matters; since pretty much everything that he decides to type is pure nonsense; but I think that's what he's trying to do/say.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!