Hey guys im new. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 06-03-2007, 11:49 PM   #1
Mason JL Cresteds
Hey guys im new.

Hey Guys,

Im new here.

Im just now Starting my Crested Gecko Collection. I only buy High End Cresteds. Mostly Full Pinstripes.

I want to breed Cresteds in the long run and become one of the next large breeders.

I take care of my animals 100% and cover all my bases.

1. Fresh CGD every other day.
2. Misted lightly in the morning, Heavy at night.
3. Crickets with supplements once a week.
4. NO BABY FOOD.
5. Handled a lot.
6. Looking into yearly vet check-ups of all sub adult and adults.

Im 18 from Chicago, IL. Drive an S10. Have a 4 foot iguana as my pet. 125 gallon fish tank with a Jaguar cichlid and a buttikoferi.

right now I have one Flame Harley for sale. CHEAP TOO.

PM for Pictures.

Old 11-17-2007, 02:19 AM   #2
prpleHrt
take a look at what you have for sale

I'd like to see what you have for sale. A photo a mattboisvert@yahoo.com would be greatly apprciated. Thanks

-Matt

Old 11-17-2007, 03:10 AM   #3
LakesideBoas
Welcome...

Mason! Sounds like you are fired up and enthusiastic about your passion. Those are admirable traits as you can fall back on them during the "boring" times once you start a business.

Things aren't always rosy when you first start out in business so having enthusiasm and spunk definitely get you over the humps.

That said, and I'm not trying to knock you your first post into this, so please don't take it that way. It is considered kind of "poor form" to put advertisements into a forum post. You should look into paying the small membership rate ($25 bucks if I am not mistaken) and you can post as many classifieds as you want, I believe.

You can private message the fellow who gave you the response and that will take care of that.

Again, welcome to Fauna!

Old 11-17-2007, 12:40 PM   #4
Drache613
Hello

Hello & welcome to Fauna,

It sounds like you are off to a very good start with reptiles. Great job. There are alot of good people here to meet as well.

Tracie

Old 11-18-2007, 05:43 AM   #5
ladyserpent7
welcome to fauna, mason. im sure youll meet many here that can give you a few tips aobut the herp business..have fun

Old 11-18-2007, 05:02 PM   #6
Dennis Hultman
Welcome to Fauna!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!