High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 73 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2007, 10:21 PM   #721
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
just to refresh your memory.
a couple of years ago was 2005
In the spring of 2005 Damon / brian disappeared forever.
Summer of 2005 is when David Beauchemin appeared out of nowhere claiming to have been in business for years and years and years.

Jay Owens did not know David Beauchemin in summer of 2005. But he sure did know Damon / Brian.

So I ask you.

Did Jay owens say that YOU (David Beauchemin) was a thief and a conman?
Or did he say Brian / Damon was a thief and a Conman.

Give them enough rope, they hang themselves.
Oh what a tangled web we weave when once we try to deceive.

Dave, you've been messing with the wrong ferret. I'm warning you....he's gonna chase you into a corner and take a major dump on you.

Old 08-21-2007, 03:36 AM   #722
dutchallison00
Quote:
Are you sure he was telling your friend that YOU were a thief and a con man?
Or was he telling your friend that Damon / Brian was a thief and a conman?
Quote:
Did Jay owens say that YOU (David Beauchemin) was a thief and a conman?
Or did he say Brian / Damon was a thief and a Conman.

Give them enough rope, they hang themselves.
That's hilarious. Jay Owens, like you, believes that Damon Heynen and David Beauchemin are one and the same. Yet the fact that he didn't distinguish between the two (that he believes are one keep in mind) is David "hanging himself." Of course he didn't... he believes they're the same person!!! I suppose you'll probably add that to one of your many "inconsistencies lists" alongside all of the other "facts" you've so expertly sleuthed. It's amazing what half-assed, at best partial truths many here are willing to accept as the book of Matthew and then draw conclusions from. Some of you folks have truly made this forum which could be so incredibly valueable, all but useless.

Old 08-21-2007, 07:48 AM   #723
crotalusadamanteus
James,
regardless if he is, or is not, Damon/Brian Smith/David or Dorothy from Kansas, the fact remains not a trace of his business can be found anywhere on the internet, except for his ads. But he sure does claim to be legit.

What's he hiding? Why won't he clear it up if he is able? Ahhh, because he's NOT able to. That would be my guess.

Old 08-21-2007, 08:58 AM   #724
Griz
The problem James, is that your so incredibly blinded that you are completely ignoring the stupidity that is High End Herpes. Even if, and that's a big if, some of the inconsistencies are a stretch, the vast majority are not. You've dealt with High End Herpes before and feel that the transaction went smooth. I completely understand that. That does not mean that he's not who we say he is. The facts are there for you to see. You have simply chosen not to see them. If you want to associate yourself with, and defend this individual then you need to accept the consequences of being lumped in with him.

You know what they say about laying with dogs James? I hope your shots are up to date.

Griz

Old 08-21-2007, 10:32 AM   #725
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchallison00
That's hilarious. Jay Owens, like you, believes that Damon Heynen and David Beauchemin are one and the same. Yet the fact that he didn't distinguish between the two (that he believes are one keep in mind) is David "hanging himself." Of course he didn't... he believes they're the same person!!!
WOW...... You are lost.

If you look. It was not until 2006 that I started peicing together the fact that they are the same person. I had no idea who David Beauchemin was in 2005. He had no ads, he had no animals, he had no posts. He had no website. He had no customer. Nothing.
therefore, I had NOTHING to say about him. No one had anything to say about him
Do you think David Beauchemin came on the scene and i just started accusing him of being Damon/ Brian? ............... NO
We did not know him from the next person. Time had to go by.
He had to go posting and exposing himself first.
He first had to go posting pictures of his animals. Animals that looked like the exactly like animals from Damon
He first had to go posting and posting lots of things until we saw that he sounded exactly like some other person who disappeared.
He first had to deny that he knew damon, even though he had damon's animals, animals that damon just had two months prior.

Quote:
That's hilarious. Jay Owens, like you, believes that Damon Heynen and David Beauchemin are one and the same. Yet the fact that he didn't distinguish between the two (that he believes are one keep in mind) is David "hanging himself." Of course he didn't... he believes they're the same person!!!
Look at what I wrote. I said. he Knew Damon / Brian.
I said he DID NOT KNOW David.
Which means, we did not believe them to be the same person at the time.

Quote:
Lets make up a person named Person A
Person A is a crook
I tell people on today's date that Person A is a crook
two years Into the future we find out Person A is really James McGhee.

Now, did I say Person A is a crook or did I say James McGhee is a crook?
In the future, would you say "Ritchie called ME a crook" or would you say "Ritchie called Person A a crook".

Do you remember the thread with Harry? He was with the company from South Carolina? Many people bought hets from Harry. they were satisfied. We were all oh so wrong for saying Harry is a crook. then all the customers find out that Harry has been dead for two years and it was really someone else they were dealing with. and up to this date they have not produced anything from their hets.

What I am trying to say is, you are entitled to have a good transaction. but do you know whom you had a good transaction with? did you have a good transaction with brian/damon? or did you have a good transaction with david? or are they really the same person?

Old 08-21-2007, 12:09 PM   #726
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmurphy
Could you recap what the problem with Damon aka Brian Smith is. Does that 636 post thread only have to do with using a fake name??
Well I remember quoting the above.

I also remember posting that I would not do business with the person above since they see nothing wrong with doing business under a fake name.

But all of a sudden, I do not see any of kmurphy's post in this particular thread.

and when I do a search, it shows me all his posts..... but it does not show me the posts that were in this (High End herps ) thread.

Did I imagine kmurphy's post in here?
Or is that what happens when someone puts you on the ignore list?
Am I just going nuts?
Did anyone else see the posts? Or maybe still currently see them?
Were they deleted?

Old 08-21-2007, 12:28 PM   #727
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith
No they are not just back as Beauchemin .. They were apparently forced to stop using the HighEndHerps name from the looks of it. If you remember, KS is now requiring that anyone who cannot show actual proof of being able to do business under a business name (i.e. a DBA) and as such are restricted to posting ads under their own personal name. The only thing that this change in name has simply shown is that HEH has been all this time conducting business under a false business name that was not registered with their state. All that aside, what I find interesting is that the ads are now JUST under Tawni's name... what happened to David's name.. hmmm... conspicuously missing from the ads suddenly. I'm guessing the only logical reason for that is that the account is now considered to be an individual account and only one person can own an individual account. For ads to be under her name would mean that she is the owner of the account not David. Funny... nothing is ever in his name legally it seems.

To the blind people.
To the blind because of their love for David/Brian/Bamon.

The above state that they could not prove to KS that they do exist as a legal / bonafide/ real / true , business.
They could not prove that their business exists.

therefore they were no longer allowed to do business under the fake corporation's name.

If you are a business and see nothing wrong with doing business under a fake name......... you will hopefully get woken up one day.

If you are a private person who thinks that there is nothing wrong with doing business with someone with a fake name..... you will get ripped off (if you have not already)

I repeat High End Herps INC could not produce any documents stating their true business status

in other words, They are not a true corporation like they claim to be

in other words 1 + 1 = 2

and if you want it in another language......
They are not a true corporation like they claim to be
انها ليست حقيقية مثل شركة يقولون ان
他们是不是真正的公司一样,他们声称是
Ils ne sont pas une société vraie comme ils prétendent être
Sie sind nicht eine zutreffende Korporation, wie sie behaupten zu sein
Non sono una società allineare come sostengono essere
Они не верно корпорации, как они утверждают, что
No son una corporación verdadera como demandan ser
それらはあるように要求するように本当株式会社でない

Old 08-21-2007, 12:57 PM   #728
BenR
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
Is that what all this is about? Because I didn't give the guy a vote??
No, this about you being a big fraud. Not only are you not who you say you are, you are no where near the big business you claim to be. You don't have near the number of animals you claim to have, you don't produce the number babies you say you produce, you lie about your quarentine proceedures. Just like Damon aka Brian Smith use to do. Or should I say is still doing.

Old 08-21-2007, 02:12 PM   #729
High End Herps Inc
Here is a post directed at my friend James:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
If you want to associate yourself with, and defend this individual then you need to accept the consequences of being lumped in with him.Griz
This post is a PERFECT example of why I implore all of our friends and customers to NOT come on here to speak on our behalf. The anti-High End Herps Inc pack in here instantly gangs up on them and attacks them and threatens to ostracize them from the "Acceptable Herpers Community". So far as yet EVERY SINGLE person that has said anything nice about us or has tried to post actual facts (unacceptable in here) about us have been thoroughly attacked and attempts to discredit, demean, belittle and intimidate them are immediately undertaken. If they don't agree 100% with the liars in here then they are in effect, excommunicated and viciously harassed. God bless them all, each and every one of them, but most can't stand up to the aggressiveness and sheer intimidation of it. So I urge them all to stay away. I myself am not one bit intimidated by these troublemakers with their transparent motive to undermine my business. A bunch of geeky keyboard wannabe warriors that have undoubtedly never faced a real adversary face to face in their lives. Well I myself can and will face them here or in real life. It makes no difference to me. Either way I will prevail. They can spout their lies over and over ‘til the cows come home and it will still not harm me one bit. Like I said before, everyone that does not come here with a pre-biased mindset can see right through all their lies.

Let's see who's statements/quotes are actually more accurate and factual:

Quote from luna:

Quote< You really do have a complex. I am too busy to "thoroughly scour" your website. I have a job. I have a business. I am busy testing for Local Law Enforcement. I am busy spending time with my REAL family. The kind of family that has MY name.>End Quote

Quote from me:

Quote<Y'all are so repetitive that you’re really just boring. I already predicted you and your posse would instantly be back spouting the same drivel, ad-nauseam. And I was/am completely unconcerned about that and what you guys say or do. After all, I am the one who brought this thread back up after it died months ago. What you said months ago never meant anything and it still doesn't mean anything now. So by all means,.. keep saying it. Makes no difference to me..>End Quote

Which statement is more accurate? luna is so busy and has such a life outside of me but he sure can't seem to get away from here, can he? lol.

Not only did I bring this thread back to the top from being buried deep on page one million and two but I predicted ACURATELY just exactly, to the letter, what these people would do. I did this primarily just to make them prove my case for me and they're doing a fine job. They think if they keep posting the same lies over and over and over that they will somehow suddenly be more believable. Sorry fellas,.. it just doesn't work that way. You just look more silly,... and well,.. obvious.

The truth of the matter is that: My name IS David Beauchemin and I DO own High End Herps Inc and we REALLY DO produce literally hundreds of high end morphs and hybrid morphs (the evidence of this is on our website for all to see) and we REALLY DO offer everyone in the world,. (except any of you),. great snakes at great prices on the best payment plans, covered by the best guarantees in the WORLD.

Those my dears, are the actual FACTS. And no amount of repetitive adverse propaganda can change them.

Now go on with spouting your lies ad-nauseam. It's very entertaining.

David Beauchemin

Old 08-21-2007, 02:27 PM   #730
jsrocket
Dave, if what you say is true, you can put it all to rest quite easily.

It doesn't take a ton of explaining. Just a few verifiable facts and documents would clear the air right quick.

Simple. Quick.

Since you (or your writer) write well, and don't seem stupid, the only conclusion any intelligent person could draw, is that you are hiding something.

People are smarter than you apparently think they are.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart