Bearded Dragon Photo Help - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-07-2011, 03:08 PM   #1
frillielover17
Bearded Dragon Photo Help

Hello everyone, my name is Candice. I have been trying to write a care book on bearded dragons for several years and I am almost done with the exception of 2 photos. I am in need of a photo of a leucistic bearded dragon and a hypo-trans bearded dragon (both normal scaled). Several people have been kind enough to help me out with photos such as Chris Allen and a couple other private owners and Drew Van Driesen (Crossfire Enclosure DIY creator) but unfortunately they did not have the pictures mentioned above. If anyone wouldn't mind donating pictures to the book it would be greatly appreciated. You will be given proper credit for the photo in 2 places in the book. One will be on a caption of the photo and the other will be on a page specifically thanking all of those who helped contribute. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me.

Thanks in advance
Candice Yaacobi

Old 07-08-2011, 10:07 PM   #2
Beardiefreak26
there is no such thing as a leucistic beardie they are just white hypos along with snows so if you would please add that in your book it would keep people from getting their hopes up when looking for them

Old 07-08-2011, 11:28 PM   #3
HeatherN

Thats my marketed Leu, Veva, also known as a hypo snow, or even hypo pastel.

Old 07-09-2011, 09:13 AM   #4
frillielover17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardiefreak26 View Post
there is no such thing as a leucistic beardie they are just white hypos along with snows so if you would please add that in your book it would keep people from getting their hopes up when looking for them
It's already been in the book. I'm well aware of there being no "true" leucistics but you will still see many labeled as such. I was more or less looking for a picture of a dragon that comes as close to a pure white/"leucistic" dragon.

Old 07-09-2011, 09:13 AM   #5
frillielover17
BTW your beardie is beautiful

Old 07-09-2011, 12:13 PM   #6
HeatherN
the purest white ive seen in any beardies are phantom dragons hypos and the sire of one of my dragons from tina knoll here on fauna. the sires name is louie and he is almost pure white and patternless. on fauna her profile is TimTina

Old 07-09-2011, 12:15 PM   #7
frillielover17
Thanks for the suggestion Heather =]

Old 07-09-2011, 03:25 PM   #8
Hillybean
Sushi Dragons does leucistics, you might check there.

Old 07-09-2011, 03:26 PM   #9
frillielover17
Thank you Hilary.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!