Bad Guy Charles Koutris – Poor Businessman - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2010, 10:30 PM   #11
StrictlyExotics
Wade you did the right thing by posting this issue on the BOI. After all, this is why it is here. I personally have never had dealing with this person and, like Spyder79 (Brian) said, he certainly had a few minutes that he could have communicated with you what was going on.

I have a tendency to give people a break as long as the animals come in healthy, just not on time. There can always be some sort of personal reason why he couldnt ship out the exact day he thought, however, there is usually some sort of communication in the meantime. I, like you, would not personally label him a bad guy based on your transaction with him. I DO think I would proceed with caution if I were to ever have any dealings with him though.