For Sale 2004 Male Albino Burmese Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 06-30-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
herpivore
2004 Male Albino Burmese Python

This fellow is the sweetest snake you'll meet - hands down!
I've shown him at innumerable exhibitions, and everyone just loves him - even those who are afraid of snakes & stand across the room eventually work their way over & even hold him!

I'll have to measure & weigh him, but I'd say around 25 pounds & 11 feet long.

He's got some orange on his "cheeks" & is still a brilliant yellow - I will work on getting pictures up this week or early next.

I rescued him from an individual who had not been properly informed about Burmese pythons back in January of 2005.

He's definitely interested in breeding - he goes on winter-long fasts, and has even shed sperm plugs.

He eats, sheds, & does everything else just as he should. He has eaten rabbits, though he prefers rats. As with all my other snakes, he only eats pre-killed & frozen/thawed.

I don't know what the going rate for such a snake is right now, so please submit your best reasonable offer. I am looking to find a good home for him, not sell him quickly for a few extra bucks. He has been well-cared for & treated with much love the entire time I've owned him & that's what I am in search of for his new home. Thank you!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-30-2010, 05:11 PM   #2
texasrock
Pics please...

Interested in trades?

Old 06-30-2010, 08:32 PM   #3
Doutinker
Pics to ron@adventuresdownunder.com
Thanks,

Old 07-11-2010, 08:00 PM   #4
kyralyn
please email pics to undeadarmy@live.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!