BT! Brian Taylor (the Rebel from the South!) aka,(reptile radio) Plug!! LOL... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-15-2008, 08:23 PM   #1
jasballs
BT! Brian Taylor (the Rebel from the South!) aka,(reptile radio) Plug!! LOL...

BT. Is one of the easiest guys in the business to work with. All I had to do is say I want this and that and it was MINE! Sent out the $$ And the shipping was like a Day it seemed. Awesome packaging and he even saved me some $ shipping through REPTSTER!

Thanks Brian! You havent seen the last of My Money Brother!

Jas.......

Old 07-15-2008, 11:45 PM   #2
PhillyBoyInTN
What did you get, what did you get????

That being said, I'm sure one day I will be sending money BT's way as well. He has a great collection, diverse and high quality....

Old 07-15-2008, 11:50 PM   #3
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyBoyInTN
What did you get, what did you get????

That being said, I'm sure one day I will be sending money BT's way as well. He has a great collection, diverse and high quality....
Just a pair of Normals Mike!

Old 07-16-2008, 06:57 AM   #4
PhillyBoyInTN
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
Just a pair of Normals Mike!
DUDE.... that's exactly what I was lookin at

Old 10-13-2008, 12:28 AM   #5
Royal Morphz
A little late but BT answered a call about me needing a Lesser male for a friend and was quick to let me know not only did he have one but at the best price in town and after dealing with my paypal troubles he had the little guy to me and in the best packaging ive ever seen and at about 40 more grams than he had told me it was (he thought it was around 70-75 grams and it was 110 grams on delivery) Thanks BT and you know ill be buying from you again

Old 10-14-2008, 10:50 AM   #6
Rapture
I've had the pleasure of purchasing from BT also. He worked a payment plan out with me on my terms and is really just a great guy to talk to. After I had paid in full, the snake I was purchasing decided to stop feeding, so I had to wait a few weeks for it to be shipped after it started eating again. I was fine with that, and I inquired about another snake he had for sale as well so they could be shipped out at the same time... and guess what, he sent me the second snake for free because of the feeding delay on the first snake! He has even followed up with his animals by messaging me to make sure they are still doing okay. BT is really such a great pleasure to deal with and like I told him, if I had more money I would be throwing it at him!

Old 10-14-2008, 10:52 AM   #7
Shadera
BT blessed me with some lesser hawtness this morning. Had exactly the animal I wanted, at a price that couldn't be beat. And he's not kidding about the southern hospitality thing. Nice guy, great seller.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:53 AM   #8
shrap
Had a great transaction with BT, myself. Brian is great to do business with.

Old 11-24-2008, 08:33 PM   #9
enviedreptiles
I had the pleasure of being able to work out a trade with BT (Brian Taylor) a couple weeks ago. BT was easy to deal with, communicated promptly, and provided me with a honestly represented quality animal. I could not have asked for an easier person to deal with. I found working with BT to be a great experience and would recommend him to anyone.
Thanks again BT.
-Nick Valente

Old 11-25-2008, 10:15 AM   #10
FREAKIE_FROG
I picked my Pin up from BT. I can say he produces some of the greatest Pins I've seen. I'd send BT my money any day of the week

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!