NIGEL KOHRING NKReptiles very bad guy - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2003, 10:06 PM   #31
Da_Ru
Shawn, The next time you talk to Steve Ori can you tell him I want my refund. He still owes me 100. CHeck out the thread on him. Thanks

Drew McHenry

Old 07-02-2003, 06:26 AM   #32
Morelans
Da_Ru, I am having problems -more-

getting in touch with him as well. I email him and eventually he emails back, then nothing for a week or two. We were trying to work out a deal on another Pastel and it has been weeks in the making with only 2 emails returned. I would say you would be better off to email him directly as I am only a customer and nothing more. Hope it works out for you.

I think I will have to start looking elsewhere myself.

Shawn Morelan
www.SouthernBoids.com

Old 07-02-2003, 06:48 PM   #33
Ed Lilley
Update

Nigel told me my pastel ball I had sent him in trade would be back here today, ......and nothing showed, Not that thats a suprise. I didn't get a tracking number sent to me yesterday, so I didn't expect to realy see anything. I have tryed to call him, but he won't return my calls, I have only been able to speak with his mommy and daddy, I shure hope they talk some sence into him, I know if I lived with my parents at 22 and my father had to hear about me ripping people off I would have got my butt kicked. Anyway I told him I would sue him if he didn't cough up my pastel jungle ball, so I geuss he thinks I'm playing with him. I've been forced to get an appointment with my attorney now so I geuss he wants to do things the hard way. Don't do buisness with nkreptiles!

Ed Lilley

Old 07-07-2003, 01:34 PM   #34
Ed Lilley
update

I still have not got my pastle jungle ball back from Nigel. I am geussing he is trying to breed him to his females right now. I have emailed Nigel and asked him to please come defend himself. I can't wait to see what he's got to say!

Ed Lilley

Old 07-23-2003, 02:38 AM   #35
Ed Lilley
I have been trying to get through to Nigel to get my ball python back. I have been told by Nigel he was going to call me several times, He never did. I have told him I am going to sue him. He has made this insulting offer today by email.

Well,

First you need to stop threatening me because that will get you no where. I have decided that we can to a couple of things if you like.

1. you can wait till this year breeding season is over and I will send you so baby whatever to you in trade for the jungles that I sent.

2. Same as number 1 but would do cash.

3. I will send you the pastel male ball back to you after I have used him for breeding in exchange for the jungles (considering I did send you what I told you I would).

4. Forget about this and breed the two jungles and watch baby jungles pop out.

If you can think of something better let me know. I don't want to see this on the BOI as this is between you and me and no one else. Also Ed you must understand that I could easily sue you for slander for starting the whole thing no the BOI. This whole thing would be a lot different if it was kept between us, but now you have ruined my name. You must think you are dealing with someone who doesn't know anything about the laws, well guess again. I am not trying to screw you over. I sent you jungles and I stand by it. This is the first time since I have been selling snakes that I have had a problem. Please think about things.

Nigel Kohring
NK Reptiles
www.nkreptiles.com
48 Armstrong Rd.
Etowah, NC 28729
828-243-4051

I never threatened him by the way, only stated that I would be forced to sue him If he couldn't resolve the situation on his own. I will be posting the series of emails shortly, along with the email Nigel sent to a large breeder offering the boas he sent to me as jungles, described (with pics) as striped red tails, not jungles.

Ed Lilley

Old 07-23-2003, 02:45 AM   #36
E2MacPets
"You must think you are dealing with someone who doesn't know anything about the laws, well guess again. "

"Also Ed you must understand that I could easily sue you for slander for starting the whole thing no the BOI."

WHY CAN'T ANYBODY GET THIS RIGHT????

Nigel, it's LIBEL. If you think you have a case, sue him for LIBEL.

And since you know about the laws you know you have no case against Ed for SLANDER for posting text on the BOI.

Are we happy now?

Sheesh

Old 07-23-2003, 03:01 AM   #37
Ed Lilley
This email was fowarded to me, I realy appriceate that folks are willing to help. There are pics attached to it and the one shown is one that I have that was sold to me as a jungle. ( notice the subject line)

>From: "Nigel Kohring" <nkreptiles@hotmail.com>
>Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 17:39:25 -0400
>To: theundead@mindspring.com, skotty1@comcast.net
>Subject: striped redtails
>
>Her are some of the babies and the mother. Let me know.
>
>
>Nigel Kohring
>NK Reptiles
>www.nkreptiles.com
>48 Armstrong Rd.
>Etowah, NC 28729
>828-243-4051

Ed Lilley
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2003, 03:07 AM   #38
Ed Lilley
I was told that the boa in the above post was from a Jungle male bred to a normal female. Here is the pic of the mother Nigel sent in the email above. She looks like a striped boa to me.
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2003, 03:23 AM   #39
Ed Lilley
Here is my favorite option, what a great guy, you mean I can have my lemon pastel back after you breed it to your spiders and make bumble bees! Thanks buddy!!

"3. I will send you the pastel male ball back to you after I have used him for breeding in exchange for the jungles (considering I did send you what I told you I would)."

"If you can think of something better let me know. I don't want to see this on the BOI as this is between you and me and no one else."

Well sorry Nigel it's on the BOI, and yes I can think of a better option, send my snake back and I'll send your snakes back, It seems pretty reasonable to me. And as far as it being between you and me I think people have the right to know what kind of buisness you do!

Ed Lilley

Old 07-23-2003, 07:51 AM   #40
Morelans
Thumbs down Well.................

This is turning into a very long and irritating experience. I posted earlier that I hoped Steve was not in dealings with Nigel. Then I read that a few people who paid Steve, finally got thier animals delivered, but from Nigel. So that kind of tells me they must be involved some how.

Well, I got an email from Steves Sister in law about 3 weeks ago. She told me that Steve has been diagnosed with cancer and has moved to the West to seek better treatment. She told me she had the animal that was supposed to be shipped to me and she would get it out soon and asked for my shipping address. I replied and have heard from her since.

I then emialed Nigel and asked: "Nigel, are you not the one who has the remaining inventory for Steve Ori? He was supposed to be holding one (a pastel) for me. "

A week later I got this reply "No I don't have any of Steves animals, I don't even know where he is. Sorry."

Well... I cant get ahold of Steve either, nor his sister in law and now Nigel says he does not have Steves animals. It is starting to look like I am not going to get my remaining Pastel boa sent to me.

If Steve is in fact very sick, I wish him the best. Maybe as time goes on he will be able to reply to me or to the BOI and fill us in on what is going on. In the meantime.. I guess I just sit here and hope for the best. Ok.. that is over.. guess I should face reality and move on cause I dont see me getting my animal any time soon. If anyone makes any headway with Nigel, Steve or ANYONE who has the animals.. please let me know. I would still like my animal as well.

Thanks
Shawn Morelan
www.SouthernBoids.com

P.S. DAYTONA IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!