NIGEL KOHRING NKReptiles very bad guy - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-23-2003, 08:02 AM   #41
Winter
Nigel,

Since it is obvious that you are aware this post is on the BOI, and you are a registered user here, why don't you drop by and give us your side of the story.

In regards to the e-mail..

Quote:
1. you can wait till this year breeding season is over and I will send you so baby whatever to you in trade for the jungles that I sent.

2. Same as number 1 but would do cash.
How about you just send him the pastel Ball Python now, as you have promised repeatedly?

Quote:
3. I will send you the pastel male ball back to you after I have used him for breeding in exchange for the jungles (considering I did send you what I told you I would).
That does not quite strike me as reasonable, especially considering the fact that you were trying to sell the animals you sold Ed Lilley to other people as something else, which means that you were misrepresenting them to someone, regardless.

Quote:
4. Forget about this and breed the two jungles and watch baby jungles pop out.
Also, if you are so 100% positive that the "jungles" will prove out and that you supposedly stand behind your animals, why are you not willing to make the exchange immediately?

Quote:
If you can think of something better let me know. I don't want to see this on the BOI as this is between you and me and no one else.Also Ed you must understand that I could easily sue you for slander for starting the whole thing no the BOI. This whole thing would be a lot different if it was kept between us, but now you have ruined my name. You must think you are dealing with someone who doesn't know anything about the laws, well guess again. I am not trying to screw you over. I sent you jungles and I stand by it. This is the first time since I have been selling snakes that I have had a problem. Please think about things.
Your name would not have been "ruined" if you were doing the right thing. Come on, Nigel, lets get this taken care of in an
honest and timely manner.

Lauren Rost

Old 07-23-2003, 12:12 PM   #42
NewEnglandReptile
Just to back things up...

I sent Ed the e-mail that Nigel had originally sent to us here at NERD showing the baby boas and their mother. The title of the e-mail from Nigel is "Striped Redtails" - nothing is ever mentioned about Jungles - EVER. Nigel was trying to get us to buy these boas at the time - the e-mail was dated 5/9/03. Perhaps since he had no luck moving them as "stripes" he decided that selling them as Jungles would make them sell a little faster...but that is purely speculation on my part.

I still have the e-mail, as well as ALL of the photos that Nigel Kohring sent to us & would be happy to send it to anyone who needs further verification.

I'm sure sorry to see you have to go through this, Ed. Nigel Kohring, please consider this my official request for you to refrain from contacting NERD to try to do business in the future.

Kara Glasgow - NERD, Inc.

Old 07-23-2003, 12:31 PM   #43
HerpVenue
Well thank you NERD

Gee Nigel,
Do you still want to sue for slander?
I mean after all you ARE familiar with the law. (or so you say)
p,s, it is libel

Old 07-23-2003, 01:06 PM   #44
Darin Chappell
You're busted, Nigel. You know it, and so does everyone else.

You've already been breeding that pastel ball to whatever in the world you could, so send him his snake back now! You'll get your normal/striped/jungles back, and you will still be ahead in the process thanks to those breedings you've done.

Of course, your name is shot, but that was going to be the case no matter how this worked out, wasn't it? Just get this over with!

Old 07-23-2003, 03:02 PM   #45
Ed Lilley
I realy appriceate everyones help. It is nice to know that there are a few honest people out there. This whole buisness should be people who love snakes and produce quality animals because they like working with snakes, not people trying to make a fast $. If you wouldn't have a stack of snake's if they had no value, get out of the buisness! It's clearly a love of cash not boids Nigel is interested in.

" 3. I will send you the pastel male ball back to you after I have used him for breeding in exchange for the jungles "

Ed Lilley

Old 07-24-2003, 01:35 PM   #46
Ed Lilley
The Latest emails---

Here is the list of options i have sent Nigel and his responce.

>From: Ed Lilley
>To: Nigel Kohring
>Subject: Re: jungle/ lemon pastel
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:20:42 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Nigel,
>Here are the 4 acceptable options:
>
>1. trade back, you return my adult lemon pastel ball, and I return your striped pastel boas.
>
>2. You pay for the lemon pastel ball he was going for $2800, and I'll return your striped boas.
>
>3. I'll discount it to $2000 if I keep the pastel striped boas, they were being sold by Steve Ori for a total of $800. I have fed them several times and like them even though they are not jungles.
>
>4. I file a lawsuit against you for the value of 2 jungle boa females $5000 and we let the judge decide.
>
>It is as simple as that, I only need a number in responce, action must be taken IMMEDEATLY!!
>
>Ed Lilley

Hear is Nigel's responce:

Ed,

You would not beable to get 5000.00 in court because the trade value set was 2800.00.

If I let you keep the two females and send you 2000.00 then I am going to be screwed because when the females produce jungles you would have made alot of money on top of the 2000.00 I sent you.

Nigel Kohring
NK Reptiles
www.nkreptiles.com
48 Armstrong Rd.
Etowah, NC 28729
828-243-4051

He denys that the boas are stripes, even though he was trying to sell them to NERD INC. as such. And as far as his trade value he was to send me 2 jungle female boas there is a retail value lost of $5000

Old 08-14-2003, 12:13 PM   #47
Boavoyage
Mr. Kohring was back on Kingsnake Tuesday to post a 02 DH Sunglow for $1600.00 under the name Constrictor Morph, which I didn't know it's Mr. Kohring until I got his response. I was interested, so I sent an email inquire the animal. We had a couple emails exchanged, and I was asking for picture so that I can verify with Jeremy Stone, whom Mr. Kohring claimed the breeder of this DH Sunglow. These are the emails:
Quote:
To: constrictormorphs@hotmail.com
Subject: Message about: 02 DH sunglow forsale.
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 00:41:56 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,
I am interested in the 02 DH Sunglow that you have for sale. Is he still available? Do you have any picture that you may email me? How's his health? How's his feeding? Does he come with any document verify his genetic? Thanks.
John
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: boavoyage@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Message about: 02 DH sunglow forsale.
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:13:39 +0000

He is feeding well on f/t mice or prekilled, I have the paper work
from Jeremy Stone. I can get you so pics soon. Let me know if you are serious and I will get some pics to you. Thanks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: constrictormorphs@hotmail.com
Subject: Message about: 02 DH sunglow forsale
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:23:39 -0500 (CDT)

Nigel,
I am very interested in this male. Could you send me some of his picture so that I can verify with Jeremy? Also, does the paper work from Jeremy have his picture on it? Could you either scan or take a picture of the paper work? As soon as I verify all information, I will send you the money. Thanks.
John
I have not heard from Mr. Kohring since the last email. I tried to email him again last night, but the account was no longer exist. Just want to give a head up.

Old 08-14-2003, 02:29 PM   #48
Ed Lilley
The DH sunglow was probably just a hypo. I wouldn't buy a regular boa from Nigel Koring, one of the fake jungles he sold me died shortly after my last post. Mr Koring doesn't even have the nuts to defend himself, on the BOI. I have had no luck getting him to respond to emails or calls. He will occasionaly call and tell me he wants to settle out of court, and then vanishes once again. This guy should be banned from purchasing from anyone, I can see his poor buisness practice translating into poor care for his animals.

I have been told he was trying to sell under the name of paragon reptiles also. Watch out for Nigel Kohring!!

If you find Nigel Kohring selling under a different name please post it here, so he can finaly be stopped from scamming others!! So far we've got: NKReptiles, Paragon Reptiles, and Constrictor Morph......

How many names does one need to sell under in the period of a month?

Just my thoughts Ed Lilley

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!