Bad Guy Jason Antin - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-19-2016, 06:14 PM   #1
Dunner1978
Jason Antin

Owns raptor reptiles for call the people asking. Anyone want to see disgusting messages from a business man. What a laugh. I have Picts. Of all dragon s to. Bit much for me

Old 04-19-2016, 07:07 PM   #2
hhmoore
You might want to explain whatever it is you're referencing - your post doesn't really tell the story

Old 04-19-2016, 09:53 PM   #3
Dunner1978
This will

I know your not in charge so I'd really like the owner,creator basically ANY BODY but you. Name and email please. Think u might be able to do that or you can't understand . this message either. You pigeon hold me you might understand what that. Means. If you don't understand please call Thank you

Old 04-19-2016, 10:05 PM   #4
Bobby Douglass
You're not making much sense Christina.

Old 04-19-2016, 10:37 PM   #5
JButera
To get anywhere here, you first need to explain your side of the story calmly, and perhaps back it up with screenshots.

Old 04-20-2016, 12:51 AM   #6
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner1978 View Post
I know your not in charge so I'd really like the owner,creator basically ANY BODY but you. Name and email please. Think u might be able to do that or you can't understand . this message either. You pigeon hold me you might understand what that. Means. If you don't understand please call Thank you
I am the owner and admin here. So? Please contact Harald concerning your multiple registrations on this site and get that straightened out before you post on this site any longer.

Old 04-20-2016, 02:59 AM   #7
Dunner1978
Dunner1978

Good Evening, I have asked hhmoore to remove those accounts as we spoke about this months ago. I do think you should know that. Nothing seems to happen when I write him. He has made a very unprofessional comment last night stating Chris runs this site. Referring to my fiancé. I asked hi. For your name and contact Info and he has yet to get back to me.....just as I when

I posted a picture of one of my dragons and I had laundry on the bed and multiple men commented crudely and he never responded. He is always quick to harass me on my posts. It seems like it OK to disrespect women on here. I was calling some very aweful things by Jason Antin and hhmoore deleted the messages I was trying to show him. Also his inbox is normally full so maybe that's part of his issue???

Old 04-20-2016, 03:04 AM   #8
Lucille
Christina your first post makes no sense. I do not think it is disrespect on anyone's part to request that you write a coherent post so readers know what is going on.

Old 04-20-2016, 03:19 AM   #9
Dunner1978
Sometimes its a little hard when your so upset about how disrespectful a businessman was. The disrespect was how he spoke and swore at me. I will not be spoken to by anyone like that especially over a website. So when you are called names by someone let me know how great younfeel after. The entire story was there and HHMOORE deleted it. So here's the messages to my personal email so you can see. Yes I did tell him what I thought of him as its foul and uncalled for.

Old 04-20-2016, 03:29 AM   #10
Dunner1978
Jason Antin

Wow you're doing a great job building a case against yourself so please keep emailing me, they're hilarious. You seem to be going beyond the issue at hand here, which is that you are a scammer.

On Tuesday, April 19, 2016, Patrick Seely <patrickseely00@gmail.com> wrote:
You should not breathe my air so what's your point. You seem like a wife beater and that's a slap in the face to asny real man. I hope u got message smart ass cause you did wrong. Aight mate. You happen to have hhmoore as a b.f

On April 19, 2016, at 7:36 PM, Jason A <jbantin89@gmail.com> wrote:

Time will tell. This is your last warning to stop emailing me or I will report you further. Thanks

No it says my name right there. My email address is irrelevant. You have been reported as well and I went higher then Mr HHmoore and I'm not blocked or shut down. I dont have any alias....and I dont need to explain to you. You have exposed nothing.

On April 19, 2016, at 7:23 PM, Jason A <jbantin89@gmail.com> wrote:

Already said no trades multiple times. Your gender is irrelevant and judging by your fake profiles and multiple male aliases, how should one know. You've been exposed and reported to the administrators. Hope they ban you for good. Have a nice day

Do you realize you are speaking to a woman. You are very disrespectful as a business person. You dimply could say " NO TRADES" I will not be spoken to like that and if you have something to say about my dragons.......please pick up your phone like a man and tell me what you think of my beautiful healthy dragons. Then you can call me all those names you felt were professional.

On April 19, 2016, at 6:14 PM, Jason A <jbantin89@gmail.com> wrote:

Ahahhahaha! I just went on the BOI and saw your pathetic post! I'm laughing my ass off over here! They just locked and closed out your pathetic post. It made zero sense. You looked like the straight moron that I knew you were "#yogangsta" lmao! You really are disruptive and damaging to the community. Why don't you do everyone a favor and stay away from faunaclasified. It literally has no room for scammers and nitwits like yourself.

On Tuesday, April 19, 2016, Jason A <jbantin89@gmail.com> wrote:
Haha you really are a scum bag. Now you threaten me. Go ahead and post all the e-mails I already know your bluffing. Everyone will see your a joke and a scam artist. Your done kid! You never had a reputation to begin with but by the time I'm done with you no one will deal with you. I really do feel bad for your dragons. Why do you want to get rid of them so bad? They must be sick because of your horrible care. There is no such thing a paradox lines and purple undertones you idiot. That dragon is black and red. Go get your eyes checked.

Learn to read. You got something to say call.by u shouldn't even be breathing let alone my dragons breeding your a scum simple no words done . cliff jump # 2076538830

On April 19, 2016, at 4:37 PM, Jason A <jbantin89@gmail.com> wrote:

Your a straight Moron! You've already been reported. Your dragons look like their mistreated. You have no business owning dragons and by any means breeding them. Complete scam artist and by the way I have a big following. I will let everyone know that you are a disgrace to the community. Still can't understand your emails so when you learn how to write let me know loser! I have no problem exposing such scrum to the industry. Enjoy!

On April 19, 2016, at 11:06 AM, Jason A <jbantin89@gmail.com> wrote:

Yo, I already told you I'm not interested in any of your dragons and I don't do trades. You also told me last week you traded them for a Witblit double Het which I knew was a complete lie. I feel like your lying about all your dragons genetics because you also told me the red one was a paradox. I think you are a scam artist and may report you to the BOI if you continue. I save all my emails so I have plenty of evidence. Also no one emailed you 72 times for those dragons. As a side note learn how to speak English.

Dunnerner female or male. Baby hypotrans leather or not.1 female red hypotrans dunner.1 female Italian leatherback het trans from Spice dragons. 1 female citrus 22 in 2.5 years old. 1 red hypo 21 inches aggressive breeder. Sorry so longDunner female or male. Baby hypotrans leather or not.1 female red hypotrans dunner.1 female Italian leatherback het trans from Spice dragons. 1 female citrus 22 in 2.5 years old. 1 red hypo 21 inches aggressive breeder. Sorry so long had to answer 72 emails. Thanks and let Me now

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!