A nice surprise! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-05-2005, 03:58 PM   #31
SteveGeckosEtc
Mack Snow Patternless Female

I also took pictures of the third one, and discovered...she has solid black eyes! All three are the product of breeding my snow male to normal females (I didn't know they were hets). So this snow patt is not a super, it is only expressing one copy of the snow gene. Check out that white dorsal stripe.

I think there are some surprises in store for us when we see the combination morphs that are possible with Mack snows. It is definitely an exciting time to be breeding leopard geckos!

Old 09-05-2005, 04:23 PM   #32
leaftail
Love the raspberry pic, Steve. Love all the pics, Steve and Shelly. You luckies!

It's all exciting and I can't wait till I start hatching some of my own. Can we please start calling them something besides "mack patties" tho? It makes me thing of (Mc) hamburgers.

Old 09-05-2005, 06:39 PM   #33
dragonflyreptiles
Very nice, I really liek the Snow patty, very clean looking leo!

Old 09-05-2005, 08:22 PM   #34
GeckoStud
What an interesting pattern hope to see some pics of her as an adult.

Old 09-05-2005, 09:00 PM   #35
raiquee
Wow those sooo remid me as blizzards but maybe they will change This is a very neat project and it will be fun to see the super form of this!

Old 09-05-2005, 09:18 PM   #36
Lizard Lair
Quote:
Can we please start calling them something besides "mack patties" tho? It makes me thing of (Mc) hamburgers.
I have been laughing for about a month now about that......want to breed Trempers giant line into them just so I can advertise my Big Mack Pattie!!! Think how much fun the advertising would be!

Steve - I really appreciate you posting updated pictures of your patties! They do look a lot like Blazing Blizzards, but then what else could they look like? The solid black eye is awesome, I'm really surprised to see that surface outside of the super form. I can't imagine how the super form of a mack pattie would look. It's exiciting to see so many surprises pop up the 1st year these guys are out. The next couple of years will be amazing.

Old 09-05-2005, 10:12 PM   #37
brucestephenson
All of those geckos are excellent!

Old 09-05-2005, 10:12 PM   #38
A_Kendergirl
I've been thinking the same thing about the name...lol. Perhaps we call them "Mattie"? Or how about "Pack Snows"? I know....we'll call them "Snottie"!! HEEHEE...lord help us all if I ever create a new morph!

Old 09-06-2005, 12:49 PM   #39
groovygeckos
Wow , very interesting that the one has solid eyes !

Thanks for the update Steve, i had wondered how those were looking now.

Old 09-06-2005, 12:52 PM   #40
groovygeckos
Introducing , Mc Geckos , Big Mac Patty "less than 20 hatched" LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!