first rate breeder Art Klass thundering into the business - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-03-2006, 12:08 PM   #1
ericfire
Talking first rate breeder Art Klass thundering into the business

when i say this guy is first rate i mean it in every sense of the word
I completed a trade with him this week and every aspect of the transaction was done with the most respect and courtesy possible .
he is a joy to speak with and his knowledge of his snakes shows in the product he displays. While new to the scene he shows more integrity than alot of veteran breeders out there .
You'll be seeing alot more from this guy i assure you.
Ericundefined

Old 03-08-2006, 11:59 AM   #2
ericfire
Talking pics

i posted a couple of his baby pastels on bob clarks forum
under cc in the boa thread
just in case you wanted to take a small peak at what his stock might consist of and im sure he's got even better in the wings with a new litter coming out soon
thanks again art

Old 08-01-2006, 01:47 PM   #3
Rebel Dragons
I couldn't agree more, Eric. I just picked up a beautiful boa from Art and couldn't be happier with it. The boa is beautiful and 110% healthy. The entire transaction was perfect from start to finish. She came with a complete list of sheds, a feeding schedule and DOB info. The packaging and shipping were top notch as well. I will definitely purchase from Art again.

Anyone looking for a great boa from an even greater breeder, look no further. Art will hook ya up with whatever you need.

Old 08-01-2006, 10:03 PM   #4
Chameleon Company
OK Art. What are you eating? How come you "thunder", and the rest of us just pass gas awkwardly? All kidding aside, while I have not done business with Art, my reading of his posts here, and a few direct exchanges, show a lot of class ... no pun intended. Good luck with all, and jobs well done Art.

Old 08-02-2006, 12:01 AM   #5
Art Klass
Quote:
OK Art. What are you eating? How come you "thunder", and the rest of us just pass gas awkwardly?
I paid them.....I actually dictated it......greased some palms........Threatened kneecaps.....etc.

Old 08-02-2006, 12:12 AM   #6
Chameleon Company
Well Hell Art ! It worked ! Can't argue with success! And continued more of it. Is my check in the mail ? Best of fortune.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!