Rain, rain, and more rain - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 08-15-2017, 01:52 PM   #1
WebSlave
Rain, rain, and more rain

Normally I like the rain, because I feel that it is benefiting all our fruit trees, and my bamboo. But enough is enough already! Connie and I were down on Sanibel Island the last half of May and the entire month of June, and it rained pretty often there. But we kind of expected that at that time of year. Then we come home and it's pretty much been raining every day. For the month of August, so far we have only had 3 days where it has NOT rained. It's raining right now, surprise, surprise.

We live on a dirt road (actually sand, but a few years ago some bright bulb in the roads dept. decided to spread what they called "river mud" on the road was going to be a great idea) and it is a real mess. I can't see that I will be taking either of the cars out any time soon. Connie has the Jeep up in Delaware while visiting her sister, but fortunately I have her four wheel drive Silverado, otherwise I wouldn't be going anywhere.

So I'm wondering if anyone has noticed any old guy with a long flowing beard and a robe building an ark anywhere?

Old 08-29-2017, 10:55 PM   #2
Magic
Should anyone find that guy building the ark, tell him to forget about two of every kind and just fill her with water and head this direction.

Fires, fires, and more fires! Then the back burning to drive them away.

Everyone is wheezing from the smoke, even the cows.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!