Black Knight (Roach Killer) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Consumer Reports

Notices

Consumer Reports Looking for, or want to leave feedback about a product? This is the place for that sort of info!

Old 11-13-2015, 10:43 PM   #21
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbz4246 View Post
Just throwing this in here. I use Goodnight Bedbug spray from Home Depot. It works great, and I can put my snake back into the enclosure right after spraying. I think it costs like 8 bucks for a huge can.
The active ingredient is listed as Permethrin 0.5%, which is the same as Provent-A-Mite. I would give the enclosure plenty of time to dry before putting the snake back.

Old 11-14-2015, 12:15 AM   #22
Dbz4246
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
The active ingredient is listed as Permethrin 0.5%, which is the same as Provent-A-Mite.
Yes ma'am, you are correct. Which is why Goodnight bed bug spray works very well. I do not drench the tub in the spray, I only put a small thin layer at the bottom of the tub. After that, I then put in the substrate. Then le snake. I have used this product and this method for years now, and I have gotten nothing but positive results.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!