Grossboy Exotics GOOD GUYS!!! A++ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-05-2003, 08:52 PM   #1
Snake Person
Thumbs up Grossboy Exotics GOOD GUYS!!! A++

I ordered some frozen mice and rats from Grossboy Exotics. The service and rodents are superb. They even put in $10 of their own money for shipping, and got them out fast with plenty of dry ice. These guys are in Wisconsin and have really good prices on frozen rodents. If anyone is looking for mice and want their info, just PM me and I'll get it to you.

Old 02-05-2003, 09:01 PM   #2
Uffern
Just go ahead and post it for everyone to see.

Old 02-06-2003, 12:08 PM   #3
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Please just post their info here so everyone will have the opportunity to check them out. I'm always looking for a good deal on rodents(though I'm happy with my company now, if this one can beat them on price and service...).

However, does anyone else think they could have come up with a better business name than Grossboy Exotics? The name alone could turn away potential customers.

Old 02-09-2003, 07:48 PM   #4
Snake Person
Well I dont have their address anymore. I have their phone number which is (608) 217-5898. The owner is Brad Benike. The email address is chrisbob_0828@hotmail.com.

Old 06-27-2007, 02:07 AM   #5
Pink Lady Exotics
I've been buying my feeder rodents from Brad for a few months now, and I'm absolutely 100% satisfied with every purchase. Not only are they a great price, but they are very healthy and plump, never skinny or beaten up. My snakes used to gain weight slowly when fed regular domestic rats, but ever since switching to Brad's rodents, they've REALLY started growing and looking better. It's also nice to have someone local to discuss reptiles with, and Brad was even awesome enough to transport a snake down to me from Garrick DeMeyer up in Wausau since I hadn't been able to find a day to make the drive myself. Thanks Brad!

Oh, and the info above is no longer correct -- his current phone number is (608) 333-5898 and e-mail is grossboys@hotmail.com (he prefers phone calls).

Old 06-28-2007, 01:54 AM   #6
Lee Watson
Wheaton,Il Show

Brad is always at our show at Dupage county fairgrounds and brings live and frozen to the show. He is a fine vender with never a problem. You can contact him for delivery to the show, to save shipping. Check our dates at www.allanimalexpo.com.
Lee Watson

Old 06-28-2007, 02:07 PM   #7
again23
Lee,

you beat me to it. I have been buying from them for a couple of years now. back in the day when ur show was in streamwood and now in wheaton. brad and robin are the best even though they are packers fans.

GO Bears!

~F

Old 10-15-2007, 07:54 PM   #8
grossboys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Person
Well I dont have their address anymore. I have their phone number which is (608) 217-5898. The owner is Brad Benike. The email address is chrisbob_0828@hotmail.com.
Hello,

We have a new number and new e-mail

Phone#: (608) 333-5898

E-mail: Grossboys@hotmail.com

Old 05-12-2014, 01:33 PM   #9
VividPythons
Another A+ for Brad at Grossboys. I bought a beauty black pastel het pied from him which developed a RI shortly after arrival. Brad was responsive, took responsibility and was able to overnight (in dry ice) the necessary meds to me. RI is cleared up. Big fan of Grossboys

Old 06-06-2016, 01:46 PM   #10
senusenu
I just stocked up on frozen mice from Brad on Sunday. 100 fuzzies on sale for $40, and also got 35 weanlings (all he had left, but he sold at the discounted bulk price), 50 hoppers, and 25 adults. All came out to $113 and some change, that he only charged me the flat $113 for. Finding hoppers and weanlings locally that don't cost an arm has been difficult.

The mice look great, not thin or dirty, and he was extremely nice to talk to. I am definitely buying from him again at the next local faire.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!