Irvine California. Looking for Venomous keeper Mentor to Apprentice Under - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 08-25-2017, 12:13 PM   #1
BloodWingedAngel
Irvine California. Looking for Venomous keeper Mentor to Apprentice Under

Just as the title implies I am looking for someone in the southern california area that is a venomous keeper that is certified and would allow me to apprentice under them to move into the Venomous space. I have kept pythons which I know are a different ball game but aside from this I have no experience and no bad habits to unlearn. I intend to take this slow and do it the right way. Not planning on buying my first venomous for another 10 years but I want to start learning the proper way as soon as possible. I am already looking into local, state, and federal legislation.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
california, snake, venomous