For Sale Frilled Dragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 06-26-2017, 02:25 PM   #1
Peterpanreps
Frilled Dragons

I have two new guinea frilled dragons for sale, (1) M and (1) F, approximately one and a half feet to two feet, approx. 3 yo from what I was told when I rescued them. The female is a bit skinny (still trying to bulk her up ) she's a pretty picky eater. They both love dubias and horned worms. The females frill covers about 3/4th of my palm and the male covers a little bit more than my palm. Let me know if you are interested! Both of them for $750 or $450 each, local pick-up preferred but will ship if you pay for shipping. (female is lighter coloured one and the male is the grayish black coloured one)

Contact User Check User
Old 06-26-2017, 09:16 PM   #2
DaveAR
I would love to get the female but 450 seems to high for a full NG frilled.

Old 06-27-2017, 12:32 PM   #3
Peterpanreps
Okay what price do you think would be fair? Sorry I'm still relatively new to the sale of ng frillies. I was just looking at the prices of what our friends had sold them in the store and the prices on here. We had picked these up as rescues because the guy who previously owned them didn't care for them properly and they were not doing well.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-27-2017, 05:38 PM   #4
DaveAR
NG Frillies

As I look through classifieds for frillies I am seeing Aussie/NG crosses going for prices in the high 300's-400's, I have only seen unsold ads for males though. Full Aussies 600-1000. I haven't run across any ads for full NG frillie adults yet.

Old 07-24-2017, 03:46 AM   #5
krazyzen
regardless if it's a full NG pair wouldn't justify a higher price it's the traits one might get from a frilled with australian blood in it that buyers might see as a plus. Also farm raised NG babies are usually 100% n/g normally priced at $150 a cb baby are a little more then that. but regardless i think a hybrid would always be preferred over a NG. what you got going for you is the age of your pair but being they were rescued might turn off some buyers ... if you get the female at a good weight i think 450-500 would be fair .knowing if they are farm bred or bc might help in selling them at the higher end of $500 or higher.

Old 08-30-2017, 08:21 PM   #6
DSFXStudio
Reptile City has "buy 1 get 1" NG frilled for $250. Sexed! 14" to 16" - " big babies" according to the website. No idea if they are farmed etc.

Old 09-11-2017, 02:08 PM   #7
Joesherps
Do you have a pic of the male and is he still available?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!