$2000 REWARD STOLEN TORTOISES! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 05-17-2015, 02:55 AM   #1
LoneStarC
$2000 REWARD STOLEN TORTOISES!

Sorry moderator I did not know how to out this where it should be.

All I would appreciate your help in helping me locate the individual who responded to the add I have placed here for baby tortoises.

One of them stole over $3500 worth of tortoises including a mature female sulcata, a mature make leopard, and a mature Greek.

I want this person in jail yesterday so I need your help.

If you know or see anything please let me know.

I am filing a police report and plan to pursue this and this person as long as it takes or until they show back up at my house. I am turning phone and email records into HPD so if you are this person believe me every effort will be made to catch you and you will be interviewed it is a process of elimination.

Gracie the Greek was my baby, $2000 is for her alone.

Anyone anywhere that can help please remember this. The money is yours please help me help us all and catch this guy.
Attached Images

Old 05-17-2015, 03:16 AM   #2
zeppelin3k
Wow what a dirt bag, i hope you catch and prosecute this theif. It will be filed as a felony too btw.

What are the details on what happened, just curious.
Good luck!

Old 05-17-2015, 05:49 AM   #3
Lucille
Chris, these look like additional ads posted by you on CL? If you have him on camera taking the tortoises, perhaps you could attach images here?

Hi all, I am a hobbyist who has had his heart ripped out. Last week mid-week an Asian man went into my backyard and stole over $3500 worth of tortoises. I am currently working with police for a positive identification on the suspect, but I need any and all help that can be given to recover what are my babies. These were never for nor would be for sale, I am heartbroken. YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU WILL NOT HIDE Long XXXXX WE HAVE YOU. RETURN MY PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY. PHONE RECORDS, A WITNESS, AND FILM... DONT BE STUPID!

Attached are a couple pics if each of you would just keep your eyes and ears open I will give a reward for the safe return of my pets. This guy is real scum and needs to be charges with the felony he committed and I will not rest until he does.

I have someone who can identify in a lineup and I have video surveillance of the vehicle leaving the area.

For now I can say it is an Asian male, very well dressed and clean cut, 5'10" tall.

More to come with permission from authorities.

Any one you suspect, or think it could be please contact me or the Houston Police Department immediately.

Thanks,

Christopher

attached pictures are some of what was taken.

Sulcata Female 16-18"
Leopard Male 9"
Greek Female 8-9" heavy

Hi all! I need everyone's help in catching a theif. I have him on camera mid week stealing tortoises from my back yard.

This XXXX was stupid enough to get filmed on his phone. He then went and set it in the front of his car. When I saw he went right by my next door neighbor I went over and discovered she can pick him out and or get a sketch.

Please get word to this XXXX he has 24hrs to return everything or all bets are off.

Toodles felon... Consider yourself warned and make the right decision. Put them back.

Old 05-17-2015, 09:14 AM   #4
hhmoore
moved

Old 05-17-2015, 09:05 PM   #5
LoneStarC
Got em! This is an amazing story, look me up on facebook to see more.

Old 05-20-2015, 09:17 PM   #6
snakesareawesome
Chris, I am very glad you recovered your animals. Stealing is bad enough but stealing a person's living animals is unforgivable.

Old 05-25-2015, 04:56 PM   #7
yeloowtang
that's awesome can you give a link to your FB ?? would love to get the full story..

Old 05-26-2015, 06:29 PM   #9
Helenthereef
Any chance of posting the details here as well for those of us who have not drunk the FB Koolaid?

Old 05-26-2015, 07:50 PM   #10
LoneStarC
Sure... I need to write summation as it is. When I do u will copy and paste here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!