Bad Guy I got ripped off. Kevin Olbrych - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-29-2017, 05:00 PM   #41
bryanmepstein
Quote:
Originally Posted by capuzzi2 View Post
And I will keep it open and active until this matter is resolved. He should be making a better effort. It would help his reputation if this is publicly fixed.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=635495

Old 09-30-2017, 06:34 PM   #42
KNOBTAIL
If you can get a few creditors together, i would take it to the District Attorneys office in this guys home state. That may be enough to expedite the return of funds that people of good faith have given him..

Secondly, there should be some kind of mechanism in place when this person advertises on this site to advise potential customers that there are current problems when dealing with this advertiser. That would make a big difference. Otherwise he will continue to place ads and continue to stall his current obligations.

Old 09-30-2017, 06:52 PM   #43
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOBTAIL View Post
Secondly, there should be some kind of mechanism in place when this person advertises on this site to advise potential customers that there are current problems when dealing with this advertiser. That would make a big difference. Otherwise he will continue to place ads and continue to stall his current obligations.
That's what the BOI button is for.
Attached Images

Old 09-30-2017, 07:27 PM   #44
PStein80
Kevin and I have been in touch over the past couple of weeks. He has told me that he will send me a replacement group of turtles that we agreed to, next week. I do believe he is trying to make good on this.

I can't answer the venous question, as I don't deal in snakes, and I don't know Florida law. The whole issue arose from a domestic disturbance in his household, and snowballed from there.

From my deals with Kevin, I would say that once he gets money, he then acquires the animals. I don't know if that's how most people work, but it seems to be how he does. I asked him last night if he could include one of the Chinese big-Heads, and he said he needs money for them - meaning, to me, that they aren't yet in his possession, or he has to pay someone back for them. The turtles I am getting "are already paid for," whether that makes sense to anyone. I'm not against his replacement offer, as I would like to put this to bed.

With respect to Capuzzi2, do you have his current phone number? I would be happy to get it to you. I have not discussed any other person's situation with him, because I don't think it's my business. But I do think he is trying to straighten this out, in good faith. I would recommend contacting him, because I'm not even sure he knows what he owes. I think his wife/gf handled some of that end, and I think she's flown the coop.

Anyone want to know anything else, feel free to email me, if that's easier, at PStein80@msn.com.

Old 09-30-2017, 07:28 PM   #45
PStein80
Venomous, sorry.

Old 10-17-2017, 11:54 PM   #46
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by PStein80 View Post
Kevin and I have been in touch over the past couple of weeks. He has told me that he will send me a replacement group of turtles that we agreed to, next week. I do believe he is trying to make good on this.
Did you ever get your turtles? He has another ad up now.

Old 10-18-2017, 03:40 AM   #47
PStein80
Kevin did send me replacement turtles, that I agreed to. He certainly made good on the deal we had, to my satisfaction.

Old 10-18-2017, 07:54 AM   #48
capuzzi2
He hasn't even attempted to square things with me.

Old 10-18-2017, 10:36 AM   #49
PStein80
Hey David - do you have his contact information? He has a new email and phone. If you email me at PStein80@msn.com, I will send it to you. I do think he is trying to straighten things out. Or, if you would like, I will ask him for you?

Old 10-25-2017, 02:55 PM   #50
capuzzi2
Yes I have it. Thanks for the offer. Its obvious that he is too much of a scumbag crook to even attempt to make it right. I haven't seen many ads from him lately. Maybe he is back in the slammer where he belongs.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!