Troy Hill from Texas, bad Auction bidder...... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-04-2005, 06:54 PM   #1
Hoppy
Thumbs down Troy Hill from Texas, bad Auction bidder......

I had this person:
Troy Hill from College Station TX, he uses the web name Ratkiller96, bid on, out bid another bidder several times and win an Aution on Repti-Auction. The Auction was for A Nicaraguan Boa and the widding bid was $70.00. I attempted to contact him several times( four to be exact) I even sent an Invoice via PayPal, now a week and several days after the end of the Auction, I get an e-mail from him claiming that his younger brother got his laptop (several times) had access to his user name and pass word and made the bids in his name and that he did not wan't the Boa afterall.
He is either dishonest or irresbonsible, either way I have ban him from my auctions and added him to my list of people to never to do business with, yes I reported him to the Auction site but have not received a reply?
Just a heads up if he is looking to do business with someone else out there.
Thanks for reading

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!