Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 42 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2017, 10:29 PM   #411
E.Shell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
hmm, 1st post, joined just now, resides in Florida, cannot have read this thread through and comprehended anything.
Wonder why that smells fishy?
I don't see a problem or anything suspicious. We all know that every new person that joins the forum here and wants to sincerely learn and get along will immediately post a challenge on the BOI. They always take a stance contrary to the facts in some heated debate so they can come to the aid of a total stranger. Seems legit and perfectly normal behavior for a new member with no vested interests or ax to grind...

Old 01-02-2017, 10:38 PM   #412
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.Shell View Post
I don't see a problem or anything suspicious. We all know that every new person that joins the forum here and wants to sincerely learn and get along will immediately post a challenge on the BOI. They always take a stance contrary to the facts in some heated debate so they can come to the aid of a total stranger. Seems legit and perfectly normal behavior for a new member with no vested interests or ax to grind...
LoL!

Does anyone know this person?
Thus far, I cannot find a Gabe (or Gabriel) Skaff in Miami, FL.

~~~~

Old 01-02-2017, 10:46 PM   #413
Dro B
For the record, I personally do not beleive Ty has an attorney in this case. Michelle said the mediator in court was talking to Ty directly, and any lawer other than Saul Goodman would've let him know right away all the ramifications he was setting himself and the charity up for wouldn't have been worth his trouble. I'm sure if he accepted this and wanted to fight it simply because he can afford to, and because his ego has gone to far to turn back I'm sure it's possible but a decent lawer would've done thier job in convincing him to just accept that he created the situation and should settle it out of decency. I know many millionaires have an attorney on retainer permanently but I'm not so sure that type of lawer would handle a cage like this, but in my opinion he will likely stall everything as long as possible and as soon as he cant put off the court date any longer hell show up and ask for more time to retain counsel, but that's pure speculatlion on my part.

Old 01-02-2017, 10:46 PM   #414
hiccups49
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Hmmmmm. Something about this post tells me you haven't.......oh, whats the word......that thing where you look at the alphabet and process the groups of letters to make a rational conclusion.......read! That's the ticket.....something tells me you haven't read a single word of this thread before

If you haven't read the entire thread you shouldn't comment in such a bold way. David you hit the nail on the head with addressing this person's comments.

Old 01-03-2017, 01:30 AM   #415
LizardGuy123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard101 View Post
Your comments are very strong, and you should have factual proof of your allegations against Mr. Park. If you have a case pending in court, it is the judge, not you, who has the ultimate decision in the matter. Mr. Park is a well respected person in the United States, He donates thousands of dollars to organizations that take care of iguanas and lizards. He runs a non-profit organization, so raffle is legal. making false accusations against any person publicly is a crime. If he finds out about your postings on this site, he has all the right under the law to suit you. You shouldn't be using this site for insulting people publicly. For you people, making adverse comments against Mr. Park, without knowing the other side of the story is wrong.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that by the wording ,this could be Ty himself....or somebody every close to him...just throwing it out there... lol

Old 01-03-2017, 02:17 AM   #416
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Your comments are very strong, and you should have factual proof of your allegations against Mr. Park. If you have a case pending in court, it is the judge, not you, who has the ultimate decision in the matter. Mr. Park is a well respected person in the United States, He donates thousands of dollars to organizations that take care of iguanas and lizards. He runs a non-profit organization, so raffle is legal. making false accusations against any person publicly is a crime. If he finds out about your postings on this site, he has all the right under the law to suit you. You shouldn't be using this site for insulting people publicly. For you people, making adverse comments against Mr. Park, without knowing the other side of the story is wrong.
I didn't think that mr park was a non profit organization
But that isn't even the main issue.
He had a raffle (he advertised on his page) payments to be made to the IRCF. with IRCF involvement (IRCF drew the winning tickets in AZ). AND TY did not deliver my prize.

That is the issue that ty "decided that he felt I was greedy" for asking for my prize so he did not honor his word.

That is the issue!!!!

Old 01-03-2017, 02:17 AM   #417
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardGuy123 View Post
I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that by the wording ,this could be Ty himself....or somebody every close to him...just throwing it out there... lol

Old 01-03-2017, 04:10 AM   #418
WebSlave
Hmm, not sure what to make of this, so I'll just post what facts I know, and let the viewers come to their own conclusions.

Quote:
The above posted message is tagged with the IP address of 181.198.86.107.

Quote:
Lizard101

Name : gabe skaff
Registration IP address = 181.198.86.107
That IP address actually resolves to Ecuador, Guayas, Playas. Screen shot will be attached below.

That is interesting enough, but earlier today the following emails were received:

Quote:
Email title: http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3...=kAQGlwB5V&s=1
On 1/2/2017 9:52 PM, typherp@aol.com wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam. My name is Mr. Ty Park. I am writing in reference to a posting that a certain member of yours has posted on your page ill comments against myself.. She appears in your page as a member under the name of Michelle Prescott. aka sugarhedgie. Her comments are very offensive, untrue, and are damaging my name and reputation. In addition to the fact that she violates your own policy of privacy that forbids to post anything offensive, vulgar, threatening, hateful, or otherwise violative of any laws or rules specific to this site.
> "sugarhedgie" is violating my rights under the law against slender and libel. Ergo, I respectfully request that you please remove immediately all of her postings in your site and forbid to continue more comments that damage my name, business and reputation. Otherwise, under state and federal law you will be aiding and abetting a crime committed against me by Mrs. Prescott. If her postings are not removed immediately from your site, I will have to ad your company's name to my up coming law suit. Thank you for your time and assistance to this matter.
>
> --------------------
> IP:181.198.86.107
> Browser:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.87 Safari/537.36
>
Quote:
Email title: bad guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL.
On 1/2/2017 10:15 PM, gabelegalhelp@hotmail.com wrote:
> Dear Faunaclassifieds. I am the attorney for Mr. Ty Park. One of your members a Mrs. Michelle Prescott, aka "sugarhedgie" has posted on your site allegations and remarks that are offensive and threatening against my client. Her comments in your site violate state and federal law. To avoid a law suit for damages against your site and company, I suggest that you remove all of her postings immediately, and further either remove her as a member of your well reputed site, or give her a warning that her postings violate your internal policy as well.
> If you don't remove her postings immediately, we shall continue wit the up coming law suit naming you as a defendant for libel and slandering.
> Please me advised.
> Thank you.
> Gabe Martinez
> Attorney at law
> gabelegalhelp@hotmail.com
> (305) 906-4258
>
>
> --------------------
> IP:181.198.86.107
> Browser:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.87 Safari/537.36
>
Note the IP address for BOTH emails is identical to the above mentioned member (Lizard101) who made that originally quoted post.

For what it is worth.....

And a personal message to whom it may concern: Don't waste your time threatening me with lawsuits. I am NOT impressed with such crap.
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2017, 04:25 AM   #419
DavidBeard
The plot thickens indeed.....

If that really is Ty.....I don't see how he recovers from this or saves face period.

Old 01-03-2017, 04:37 AM   #420
tcp2
Truth is Stranger Than Fiction

I have known Ty for many years. We have not had much contact recently. I find it truly incredible that he would let this go on for so long and not get it over with. Pay the $3,000, give her a hold back lizard, do anything but be responsible for the latest postings from Rich. Isn't there someone that knows Ty really well that can talk to him and get him to put an end to this? I don't think my calling him would help much, he would probably just dig in his heels more deeply. Years worth of good deeds are rapidly going down the drain. Pride is getting in the way of common sense and turning something that could have been easily solved into one of the strangest postings ever on Fauna. It is obviously not the money involved. Somehow a misplaced interpretation of right and wrong has caused this to spin out of control.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu