Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-20-2018, 09:35 PM   #181
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Sorry Lucille, but Rick Leverock wore out his welcome on this site a long time ago. He is not welcome on this site in any manner for any reason. It is my opinion that no good would come of it.
You are right, due to his own behavior he should not be reinstated as a member. But I was hoping that there was a way he could answer some questions for me, given his proclivities I am not going to give him my email address. I suppose that he has been so evil to so many people, that he has made himself unwelcome everywhere.

Old 06-21-2018, 01:21 AM   #182
Candipatton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Addison it seems like you might have your own problems to deal with if the reports I have seen under your name are in fact, you.

Addison did you read my suggestions about how to defend your name?

Lucille I’m confused, what do you mean by reports under his name?
I don’t believe Addisen not his brother had anything to do with any of this. They actually asked for Help in clearing there business name, which after talking to addisen in private I agreed to do. I truly believe him when he says he had no idea of any of this as Anthony is good at manipulating people and getting them to believe what he says.
If this isn’t what you mean by that comment then please ignore this but I’m not sure or not if it’s what you were referring to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-21-2018, 01:22 AM   #183
Candipatton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candipatton View Post
Lucille I’m confused, what do you mean by reports under his name?
I don’t believe Addisen not his brother had anything to do with any of this. They actually asked for Help in clearing there business name, which after talking to addisen in private I agreed to do. I truly believe him when he says he had no idea of any of this as Anthony is good at manipulating people and getting them to believe what he says.
If this isn’t what you mean by that comment then please ignore this but I’m not sure or not if it’s what you were referring to?

Sorry ment Addisen nor his brother had anything to do with any of this.

Old 07-16-2018, 01:11 PM   #184
calebroad
Id like to update this inquire about Richard Anthony Leverock of Pinellas Park, Florida. Im Chris Davis in Georgia. I do private investigations and security related work. I originally commented and had limited convos with Cristin Ransom in January of 2018 with regards to turtles, we traded pictures of various turtles and the discussions were great.

At a later date (February 14, 2018), Cristin asked me if I knew Anthony Leverock, since we both hatched turtles. I explained that no, I didnt. Although I hatch turtles, its a hobby for me, not a full time job. Cristin explained to me the nightmare she was living, as stated in this post. She sent me screenshots, she was very upset, and the proof she sent me was shocking. I wondered if I could mediate, So, it was not like I wanted to jump in like a white knight. I simply wondered if I could navigate them out of this dark and increasingly dangerous situation. Another victim, Candi Patton had also fallen in Leverocks crosshairs inadvertently by buying a turtle, and receiving a sick or dead turtle. A paypal battle broke out between them, of which Candi Patton ultimately defeated him.

I spoke to both parties by phone. And both parties accepted my help to mediate. At first glance, everyone seemed reasonable. It was my goal not to place blame on anyone, and simply walk a tight rope, and create a pact. And thats what I did, I created a pact that no one would break. And their situation was so bad, I figured whats the worse that could happen?

This man, Richard Anthony Leverock is extremely aggressive, not only did he almost immediately break the pact, but he called me a "super spy" and suddenly turned on me, like a vicious crocodile attack. I tried to fend him off by being really nice, then really mean, then I blocked him all together. But once Anthony Leverock gets you in his crosshairs, your not going anywhere. He yelled to me that he fights deamons in his head, and I will be "defeated by thy".

This man is extremely psychotic - and this is not my opinion, this is what he told me, and what he told the courts, as diagnosed by medical doctors. So, then hundreds and hundreds of screenshots are put on facebook by Richard Anthony Leverock. He begins relentlessly attacking me, he printed pictures of my holding a gun from my fb, and pictures of Cristin from her fb, and he wrote threats on them. He manufactured evidence by writing this - 'If you go to authorities, you will see this gun up close" - something to that effect. Then he went and presented that "threat to a judge". He said once I was defeated and my career was ruined, he would then turn to the others. Including Candi Patton, who was also now locked in this mans crosshairs. He began contacting all of our employers, our families, it was utterly shocking.

So the Pinellas Judge assigned a court date. I was voluntarily served. So with my hands tied behind my back (TPO), Richard Anthony Leverock attacked my child, my wife, my life, my career, a never ending barrage of attacks. And if I was to respond, I could be arrested for Aggravated Stalking. What kind of coward has to use the criminal justice system like this? He relentlessly attacked, hundreds and hundreds of fb posts, so personal, so hurtful, so false. And the cowardice was on a level never expected of a man with any pride.

I vowed to fully defeat him in court, now it was game on. I told everyone involved that he was to be 100% destroyed in court. Richard Anthony Leverock kept posting that in the middle of July he would get justice and his "stalkers" would fall. He posted all day, everyday. Obviously, I had to sit quietly and take this on the chin. He called me expletives since I was not responding and he eluded that I had "learned my lesson?".

So, needless to say, I understand court is unpredictable, and may or may not go your way. And I was extremely confident that I could quash him in court. With the benefit of hindsight, my precursors of fully and utterly destroying Richard Anthony Leverock in court were awesome. I mean, with the benefit of hindsight of course.

On July 13, 2018 at 10:30am, I went to a full blown hearing by myself, against Richard Anthony Leverock, and his wife, and his buddy (Matt Braddock). Who I don't even know either one of them. They came in to court and rambled about nothing. Only to be sequestered for hours.

I quietly listened to Anthony Leverocks false opening - it was a cringworthy mix of stumbled lies and twisted details. He kept speaking of Cristin and Candi, and had to be reminded why he was there. He apologized - admitted to his extreme psychosis, and he said - he was willing to let me not be arrested today, but the PPO was not negotiable. It was at that moment, That his day started to get really, really bad.

The judge did an outstanding job of maintaining his courtroom from the authoritative and domineering Anthony Leverock. Its almost as if Anthony Leverock feels he is a godly person above all. Its actually quite scary. When it was my turn I began pounding away, not just at the witnesses, but at Anthony Leverock. The devil was in the details, and I continued pounding away. Eventually a new picture began to emerge, and it was extremely obvious to the entire courtroom what had happened here, and the judge was for sure getting the picture, since he had become especially strict on the ever domineering Anthony Leverock. Finally, after being caught in untold number of lies, the judge threatened penalty of perjury upon Anthony Leverock.

I repeated some questions about him manufacturing the "threat", about him deceiving the courts, about him perjuring himself, and Anthony Leverocks big house of cards, began to fall, and fast.

Anthony Leverock buried his head in his hands of shame. It was courtroom disaster rarely seen by anyone, much less someone as confident as him. All the postings, all the trash talking, all the bold bs that this man had tortured all of us with, had just been shoved right down his throat.

Case dismissed without prejudice. He began talking over the judge one last time, and as I walked out of the courtroom with a full victory, I could only smirk hearing the judge lash out on him again. Three days later, and im still smiling. Was it a grand waste of time? Maybe, but did it feel good, absolutely.

Old 07-16-2018, 10:32 PM   #185
tlmoon
well, this has taken an even weirder turn....

Old 07-17-2018, 07:20 PM   #186
hexxuss1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Gene Exotics View Post
I started this when I was 17 I just always used this as my name when doing transactions and grew I got my FWC license in Florida for breeding then never did anything legal wise which was my fault in hindsight. I was very naive to alot of this until now even being 24 years old now.
If you need help with the DBA, LLC, getting the website name away & put under you (it's tricky, but it CAN be done, even without the LLC - hopefully it's the same method/route I used before), just let me know. You're a good kid & any attempt to hurt your business is really unacceptable. I sent you my email address too in private message.

For the inevitable questions of who I am & my involvement with this, I've had zero business transactions with Anthony, and didn't know him at the time all the turtle stuff happened, and I've steadfastly refused to get involved in that mess (not my monkey, not my circus). I met Addisen through Anthony & provided Anthony with links to legal sites for his research, (since me giving him direct legal advice, despite being asked, just isn't/was never in my plans).

Old 07-17-2018, 10:05 PM   #187
J9turtlepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexxuss1 View Post
If you need help with the DBA, LLC, getting the website name away & put under you (it's tricky, but it CAN be done, even without the LLC - hopefully it's the same method/route I used before), just let me know. You're a good kid & any attempt to hurt your business is really unacceptable. I sent you my email address too in private message.

For the inevitable questions of who I am & my involvement with this, I've had zero business transactions with Anthony, and didn't know him at the time all the turtle stuff happened, and I've steadfastly refused to get involved in that mess (not my monkey, not my circus). I met Addisen through Anthony & provided Anthony with links to legal sites for his research, (since me giving him direct legal advice, despite being asked, just isn't/was never in my plans).
Could you please explain what you mean by you helped him with links to legal sites? I'll have to look back through my screenshots to be sure but if you are Heather Hale I'm pretty sure I remember you having a lot to say about all this. I'm a little confused on where you stand...

Old 07-17-2018, 11:36 PM   #188
Candipatton
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexxuss1 View Post

Heather Hale I would really like to know myself also. What are you trying to help with? You have made comments about us on Anthony’s Facebook page. You showed up at the 1st scheduled court case against Chris David also. You went there under Anthony’s word and fake documents he manufactured trying to get that man locked up. I’m genuinely curious on what your trying to help with?

Old 07-17-2018, 11:47 PM   #189
J9turtlepower
You made it clear you wanted nothing to do with this all? Or did you go to court with Anthony prepared be some kind of witness to this all? I'm sorry I'm super confused...
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2018, 11:17 AM   #190
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candipatton View Post
Heather Hale I would really like to know myself also. What are you trying to help with? You have made comments about us on Anthony’s Facebook page. You showed up at the 1st scheduled court case against Chris David also. You went there under Anthony’s word and fake documents he manufactured trying to get that man locked up. I’m genuinely curious on what your trying to help with?
Just to clarify: by "that man" you meant Chris Davis and not Anthony right?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!