Dan Scolaro bad guy. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-09-2008, 01:24 AM   #41
Mckenzie_river_reptiles
pics of dead and now thriving skinks.

A pic of the super skinny skink. It is dead in the pic.
Then there are my fatties that I have been pumping, I feed them from tweezers, and the love snails. Sorry I don't have a pic of the skink alive! i'll look for one, and wish I could find one....

Thanks to all that have been helping me in this fight, especially Jim-o, Spawn, and Critter something(the guy with the cool asian on his profile)
Attached Images

Old 04-09-2008, 01:29 AM   #42
Mckenzie_river_reptiles
I forgot to mention that my dad started this post.

Old 04-09-2008, 01:39 AM   #43
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Chuck: Do you ship reptiles?
The right way? Yes. Otherwise I'd be the subject of this thread instead of you.

Old 04-09-2008, 01:41 AM   #44
Mckenzie_river_reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
The right way? Yes. Otherwise I'd be the subject of this thread instead of you.
BURN!! Way to go man keep it up don't let Dan tell you that your crazy! nearly every post that you have posted has one quote in it!

Old 04-09-2008, 01:48 AM   #45
ravensgait
Lucius is it that hard to read my post and answer the questions I asked you?

Why did you start this tread if Dan said(more than once) that he would replace the lizard you lost?
Here I'll copy and paste post 3 so maybe if you see it twice you can answer the questions.

"" Did you ask Dan for a refund for that animal? If so what was his answer?
A discount was mentioned a few times, what did you pay for these critters and what was the going rate for them at that time..

I can understand that getting a baby doesn't help your breeding program right now but have the two of you talked of any other solution that you both can live with?""

Randy

Old 04-09-2008, 02:11 AM   #46
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckenzie_river_reptiles
I forgot to mention that my dad started this post.
I would strongly advise you and your dad to read the rules for posting here.
Particularly the part about putting your own name on each post.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880

What your stating is that your father made a thread (regardless of the validity of that post) signing it with his son's name. That son happens to be a minor.

If your father wants to make a statement he needs to put his own name to it.

Thank You,

Old 04-09-2008, 02:18 AM   #47
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
I can understand that getting a baby doesn't help your breeding program right now but have the two of you talked of any other solution that you both can live with?""

Randy
Here's Dans solution quoted from post #1.

"Luc, Your harassment has caused me to retract my offer on a replacement. It is illegal for you to threaten me with legal action"

Which came after Dan realized he was dealing with a kid. Which also explains why the kid was upset enough to be constantly emailing him to begin with. Which explains why the animals sat for 4 months while the kid saved to pay them off.

Ya know, just all the things that come with being a kid that Dan "The Scumbag" Scolaro seems to have no patience and understanding for.

Old 04-09-2008, 02:18 AM   #48
Dan Scolaro
Here we go again with more lies and misrepresentation from the buyer admitting he did not write the thread starter and it was under a different person posting. I thought it was against the terms for any minor to post much less now this kid is saying it was his dad who started the post under the kids name. Who are we speaking with right now, the son or the father? Is this not a violation of terms? What gives with this crap.

Randy:

After I was threatened with legal action and the robbery of my collection, I declined to extend my offer to the buyer so that is why he started this post or his dad started it.

Dan

Jim:

As usual, you are wrong again, I said legitimate complaint. That complaint was not legitimate because the customer failed to notify me within an hour of delivery thus compromising the resolve to remedy the issue. She was emailed earlier and knew the terms of the guarantee that she must email or telephone me about the frogs within an hour of delivery. She did not, and regardless, I offered to give her another frog and pay partial shipping and eventually refunded her entire funds amount. It was a shipper delay (not my delay).

Are you basing your USPS information on factual data? I mean the last time we counted the number of times you were wrong, the counter turned over a few times and cracked from overusage. I went beyond my terms of guarantee in that situation, and you know that, so why are you bringing it up? On one end of that post/spectrum, you were nailing me to the cross for not sticking to my terms about a live arrival guarantee, and then when you discover later that my terms included a one hour notice of delivery (which she voided), you did not apologize to me for adhering to the terms and hid for a few days. I mean you kicked when you thought I was not sticking to the terms, and then when you discover later I did stick to my terms, you hide. And are you still sore you never proved anything in your claims about me in the past and are just simply mad because I proved you wrong many times.

By the way, do you ship reptiles for a living or sufficiently to comment intelligently about carriers or are you basing your comments on the cuff as usual? Has it ever dawned (common sense) on you that some customers request USPS as a cost savings to them and the customer is free to select any delivery method they choose? Don't you see my other ads offering delivery services via next day for 50 dollars? Common sense would tell anyone that the 50 dollar expense has got to be FEDEX or UPS and of course it is. Are you daft Jim? That was a savings for the customer and it was her request to pay for that less expensive service vice almost double for FEDEX or UPS and who am I to force something on anyone looking for a savings as I only want the customer happy with their new pet? I think being able to work out delivery methods only keeps people happy and has worked for the customer on many instances. I would prefer FEDEX and ship mainly FEDEX, UPS, Delta, Northwest, etc, to meet the customer's requirements and demands, and 95 percent have been via FEDEX and Delta. I would be glad to do the extra work and go the extra step and ship any method legal to satisfy the customer desires. As in the case of USPS, it was recommended to me by many in the business who have much more experience than you Jim and the customers love it for frogs and lizards and it makes deals with hobby folks feasible especially for mom and pop operations. And I have followed their advice and have successfully shipped dozens's if not hundreds of frogs and lizards for customers who requested that method of delivery, and have never had the one single legitimate complaint nor had any reptile arrive dead or sick or injured when delivered on time as usual. As to your reference, some lady who ordered frogs did not notify within an hour of delivery, so I suspected since she had my number handy and was well informed to call that the box might have sat in the sun for a few hours harming one of the several frogs she received, so I gave her an offer of free frogs, so sue me for going beyond my guarantee and terms before. And again, I went beyond my guarantee as my guarantee only extended if I was notified within the hour of delivery and was notified 5 hours later which voided the terms of the guarantee. But I disregarded that term and offered free frogs, partial payment for shipping, and ended giving her a refund. So again, sue me for being so kind. And this was all along a term of period where several relatives passed and I caught temporary amnesia

Did you know that FEDEX actually carries USPS express mail in their planes? I mean if you are going to make a remark to knock a government shipper or delivery service, then you should open your big mouth with at least some data which support your twisted and ill contentions which bring nothing but slander and stupidity to a decent conversation. But like most things you say, you have no proof or information or evidence to back up your idiotic statements and you are as always shooting from the hip and you shoot yourself in the foot most of the time.

Do you have any statistics on USPS being a bad shipper from reptile shippers? If so, then provide the data and we can work from there. But my data proves otherwise, so save yourself the work. Everyone I ask says its a great delivery method and no one has ever voiced or written any complaint that I've read about, so if a customer asks me to ship them a frog that method, and I have never had any deaths or delays or issues, then I don't see why its a bad idea to put the funds into my government and make the customer happy with his/her new pet.

So again, get your data straight and ship for a few years and when you have some experience in life and/or in the reptile business, and you can reasonably comment smartly on an issue, then speak. Until then, just say you are sorry and learn from your mistakes and go hide for a few weeks again until you can have something productive and smart to say.

Dan

Old 04-09-2008, 02:34 AM   #49
Dan Scolaro
Chuck:

It's quite obvious that I hit the nail on the head with you and you're understandably upset and angry that I've identified some of your true ill traits and shoddy character. Pick apart anything you wish, but it won't change the fact that you are what you are and you need help and I am not actually mad at you and feel sorry for you truely and if I had the magic pill to remedy your temper and unprofessional ill behavior and nasty tongue, I will give it to you.

And yea, after being threatened with law suites and other stuff, I declined to extend my guarantee. I told his father I would rethink it later, but the father made references to robbing my collection, all bets are off sad to say.

Dan

Old 04-09-2008, 02:38 AM   #50
E2MacPets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus Haley
First off... The page you linked is a bit sketchy. It's a private individual's freely hosted geocities page detailing their experiences and opinions. I only checked the front page and breeding page and noticed a few things I disagree with and a few that were questionable. Even *your* link though indicates that sexing is possible through careful observation of traits which adult animals tend to display and that visual sexing is not easy or always accurate. Verified sexing for pink tongues really requires a direct observation of breeding behaviors or a sonogram.
I don't agree with everything on Mark Bond's page, but he's really the only published source of information on pink tongues outside of a small section in the Bluey Bible. Nonetheless, nowhere on Mark Bond's website does it support visually sexing skinks as small as the ones in question.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!