Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:15 PM   #51
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by abconstrictors View Post
any idea on how to resolve any of it?
I attempted to prior to posting this and she held firm to her story. I gave her a number of chances and she balked on them all. He was in the background and she was parroting things he said.

They had better hope there isn't life after death because if there is Chuck is going give it to them but good.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:15 PM   #52
TattooLost
One other question I have is this, and it's a biggie.

In some of the conversations with Maggie, Christina's excuse is that some people backed out of their winning auctions. I'd really like to know WHO, and what happened to the animal or item that was put up, if no one paid. Was the second highest bidder contacted? Was it relisted? Was anyone even NOTIFIED that the auction winner backed out? Crummy excuses is what it sounds like to me.

I really want to make a post, and probably will after this job I'm on is over. But I'd like to see everyone post in it that donated an animal or item, or cash, or won an auction... and total up exactly how much was sent.

I honestly think the donors are the one's that will have to press for legal action. The charitable donations were not sent to where they were intended, and instead used for personal gain. Sounds like fraud or outright theft to me. Considering this hurt Maggie, who is already suffering greatly, I hope they get the BOOK thrown at them.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:17 PM   #53
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
Resolve it? send Maggie her money....publicly grovel and bed for mercy...then sink back ito the cave of evil they came from
Even if they sent the money out today, it would NOT clear their name with me. This is NOT how you treat people. They had better triple the donations that they collected and donate that before I would consider them to be anything other than what they have proven to be, even before this. I bid on almost EVERY auction just so I could make sure I would have some sort of record to how much was in fact donated.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:18 PM   #54
Matt2979
When I saw the title to this thread, I thought it to be another joke. I'm sharing the same sickness in the pit of my stomach AND disbelief as most people that are reading this. I only hope that the rest of the money that we sent the Wise's finds it's way to Maggie. Unbelievable!!!

Old 05-23-2010, 11:19 PM   #55
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleymoore View Post
if you notice down at the bottom of the screen.... a related thread about them lying from ed clark.
I bumped that thread with a public apology to Ed and a link to this.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:19 PM   #56
bradleymoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
i noticed that.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:20 PM   #57
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleymoore View Post
if you notice down at the bottom of the screen.... a related thread about them lying from ed clark.
Yea its like he knew but he didnt. i am glad that thread has been revived. i would like to see them gone just like ed. i think i was in shock at first and didnt really have a response. after all the good you think they did, and the phone convo's. To only find out there scamming turds like the people they were posting against! thieving little !!!! i am sickened.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:20 PM   #58
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Even if they sent the money out today, it would NOT clear their name with me. This is NOT how you treat people. They had better triple the donations that they collected and donate that before I would consider them to be anything other than what they have proven to be, even before this. I bid on almost EVERY auction just so I could make sure I would have some sort of record to how much was in fact donated.
oh trust me it would not set things right with me either....but it would make things how they should be and the rest of us could move on without ever having to deal with them again

Old 05-23-2010, 11:22 PM   #59
DAND
How about a nice friendly class action law suit?

Old 05-23-2010, 11:22 PM   #60
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
Well your gonna have to take a screen shot and e-mail it to him because he wont see it for another 327 days 4 hours and 26 mins. Lol.

Really there isnt much to apologize to ed about. weasels can smell other Weasels!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles