Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-27-2012, 07:57 PM   #11
SNAKESDJF
RE:

Hi Stu I just sent you a PM

Old 02-27-2012, 08:16 PM   #12
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuTennyson View Post
These are only a few exerpts from saved emails. I really don't want to spend more time on this.
You display excerpts with all of your replies absent, effectively making YOU the judge of this situation (do you not trust your readers to read all the emails and come to their own conclusions?)
After making a serious allegation about a diseased snake, you don't want to spend more time on this?

Sorry, but you put a complaint tailored to fit you on a plate and are offering it around as a canapé? No thanks, bud. Either take the time to make your case believable, or accept that your tailored posts will not gain much credence with some of us.

Old 02-27-2012, 08:28 PM   #13
meowmeowkazoo
It takes longer to pick an excerpt out of an email than to just copy+paste the entire thing.

Old 02-27-2012, 08:36 PM   #14
StuTennyson
This is my first post on the BOI and I thought I was supposed to censor it. I also thought it was a forum to warn others and not putting myself up for judgement. I've been dealing with this situation since before Christmas and this was my last resort. I will try to do better!

Old 02-27-2012, 08:44 PM   #15
Lucille
Fair enough, Stuart. Post your emails but censor out the cusses and such.
Please understand that such allegation can have serious consequences for the other party and that is why it is best to include as much info and emails as possible.
I see that the other party has in fact been lurking below; hopefully he will response, if not people may draw their own conclusions as to why not.

Old 02-27-2012, 09:02 PM   #16
StuTennyson
whats the best way to post a picture so it shows up better?

Old 02-27-2012, 09:21 PM   #17
Christina Vincent
That is horrible, I'm so sorry you may lose those snakes . Has a vet been consulted? If it IS this disease and the snakes are to be destroyed how on earth does this guy sleep @ night? To purchase $3100 dollars worth of creatures only to have them destroyed is heartbreaking and wallet shattering. It can't be legal, and if it is I hope that EVERY potential buyer sees this first. Please post it all so the whole community can back away from that seller.

Old 02-27-2012, 09:41 PM   #18
Tim Cole
Quote:
Post them to Photobucket and then copy them here.

Or you can attach them from your computer using the options below.

Sorry to hear this.

Old 02-27-2012, 09:48 PM   #19
StuTennyson

Old 02-27-2012, 10:40 PM   #20
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Part of your issue is the original size of the photos I believe. This can happen when taking pictures with a cell phone. If you have a regular digital camera, you can increase the "print" size of the photo, so that it appears bigger on the screen. I think some smart phones also have this option, but I am not sure about that.

As for the emails, I would copy and paste the whole thing at once, then censor out the swear words.

As for text messages, you can forward them to your email address & receive them as an email you can copy and paste.

Hope that helps & I am sorry about your snakes, that is horrible.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!