Break in at Carolina Reptile Exchange (Bruce Eisenmanns store) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-20-2004, 07:57 PM   #11
The BoidSmith
In my opinion those snakes are not going to appear for sale in the market. They are more than likely going to be used as breeders. I only wander who the breeder is going to be...

Regards.

Old 01-20-2004, 08:24 PM   #12
Brian Oakley
If the animals in question exist (based on the other thread about these folks) I would bet the breeders will be the same people that claimed they were stolen!

Something I just wanted to add......why did they not report the first one missing? I suppose they can afford to just take the "loss"? That in itself is rather odd to me. I do not know their hours and I am not them, but you would think that they would have beent here to see the "break in" themselves before 11:45am. Even if they opened at noon, and those who have a store front can help me out here, wouldn't you be there before 14 minutes prior to opening? Just to make things clear, my timeline suggests that they did not get there any earlier than 11:46 since another person reported it at 11:45. It just all seems way to..............fake!

Old 01-20-2004, 08:48 PM   #13
Tom McKenna
Dnag noone answered my question anyone ever get animals from them mine was suppose to be here today but got held up at Airborne they said god I hope Im not getting burnt like Kevin peters again. I was told by other forums and people and good name people he was a good guy???

Old 01-20-2004, 08:55 PM   #14
The BoidSmith
Tom,

What can we say. We posted several threads about them in the hope that people will read them. Please let us know if the animals show up. Were there visual morphs or hetero for something?

Kindly.

Old 01-20-2004, 08:55 PM   #15
Brian Oakley
I would imagine ti is safe to say that if nobody answered your question...."has anyone ever get animals from them", would mean no. The only thing you know of regarding these people is one guy who got burned. I wish I could help you more, but again, if nobody answered that would be the same as a "no" in my book to your question.

Old 01-20-2004, 09:02 PM   #16
Tom McKenna
That blows my mind alot of big name people have told me he was a good person and was a good person to deal with now Im worried.... My wasn't high end animals like the pieds or anything but still spent money!!

Old 01-20-2004, 09:06 PM   #17
The BoidSmith
Tom,

Under these circumstances a delay would be understandable. Did they ever give you a phone number to get a hold of them?

Old 01-20-2004, 09:08 PM   #18
Tom McKenna
Hell there is even some post here about him having good animals

Old 01-20-2004, 09:12 PM   #19
Tom McKenna
Yeah I have a number and he seems like a good person and honest just this post and me having no animals has made me a little scared.

Old 01-20-2004, 09:17 PM   #20
The BoidSmith
Well I guess that at this point there is nothing you can do but relax and hope for the best. What animals did you buy from him?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann