Break in at Carolina Reptile Exchange (Bruce Eisenmanns store) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-22-2004, 12:27 AM   #51
Brian Oakley
Now that makes sense. Thanks for the insight.
Now, in the case at hand, hopefully he did this.

Old 01-22-2004, 01:24 PM   #52
NJTom732
What is the deal with this guy, is he a bad seed? I purchased an micro chipped female 100% het pied from him last year for $2000, and now from what I hear his animals are not what he states they are!

If he has this kind of history its no wonder why he was robbed. I have read and heard alot of people are looking for him, to get back at him for ripping them off. If....... it turns out I was ripped of by him myself, I would wont to get back at him too.

Its guys like him who make it bad for all of us.

njtom732@aol.com

Old 01-22-2004, 01:41 PM   #53
screamdreams
Honestly...

from what I've gathered, it's my opinion that those who purchased 100% hets (micro-chipped) are covered, and they could all very well be heterozygous animals, so I'm hoping you are in good shape with your purchase. My understanding is it's the 'possible' hets that were mainly in question. I'm not real sure about the whole situation, and don't know any parties directly or indirectly involved, but I'm under the impression that the 100%ers are legit. Best of luck, and please let us know if you prove her out, that's actually what alot of the BOI community is waiting for...if these 100% animals prove out then great...if none of the the 50% or 66%ers produce Pieds, then we may have a very unhappy ending to this story. Best of luck!!!

Old 01-22-2004, 02:10 PM   #54
NJTom732
She is a 100% het and 1100 grams now. I don't know if she will go this year, but just maybe.

Thanks Tom

Old 01-22-2004, 02:23 PM   #55
simplysnakes
To Kerry...

I am very curious as to why Kerry has so much knowledge of who has stolen this snake. He has not gone to the police with it has he? Bruce sounds like he was in over his head again with debt and is trying to fake a burgalary. His business demeanor has given him away in the past. I am going to watch as this all unfolds.
By the way, where do you live area wise from Bruce's shop? Kerry, why were you holding the snakes the day that were stolen? Were you going to buy them? You stated here that you do not keep Ball pythons. Why would you be holding animals you have no interest in? What is your conection between yourself and Bruce's shop? Are you a employee or just a frequent customer?
If it smells like it.
If anyone has any other information about people that have been searched with warrants, please post it so we can uncover the plot behind this.

enguard!

Old 01-22-2004, 02:59 PM   #56
HerpVenue
A. The snakes are real, they were stolen by a employee that was hired there 6 months ago.
B. I only know who I think stole it. because I was there. Were you?

Saying someone stole it and saying you THINK someone stole it are two VERY different statements. There is a BIG difference between A & B.

Quote:
He is also the owner of Carolina reptile exchange, as far as I know.
And yet from posts here........"people" would like us to believe that Bruce only "helps" out.

Quote:
I'm also sure you don't have a clue what you're talking about!
okay if you say so.....and only if it makes you feel better.

Old 01-22-2004, 03:16 PM   #57
Kerry Bragg
What is "if it smells like it"? I'm just curious. Who is to know but me, if I have talked with the police. If I have, I'm sure they would ask me not to discuss this with anyone, esp. you guys. I've explained my relationship with "Bruce" one more time, as if the first 2 weren't enough. I sale reptiles that I breed to him occasionally. As of yesterday, I didn't even know his last name. The reason that I held the snakes was because someone mentioned a piebald, I never seen one close up, so I asked if I could hold one. I was allowed. Besides bruce, there was one other person there, and I figured that other person would be the culprit. I know I did not do it, and I explained in another post other shady things the other person has pulled in the past. I live in Charlotte,NC that's in the state above S.C. where bruce has his business. I don't keep any snakes except for honduran milks. I asked bruce if he had insurance on the snakes. He said no, but then again, what does that mean to anybody here. I don't know if hes lieing or not. As far as I know the reason the police are pursuing this so intensely is because he had no insurance. I don't really know about that either. The reason that I was posting about this is because I figured others would know something about it too. I think the reason that I haven't been messed with SO FAR by the police, is because I had no knowledge of were "certain" things were kept, and the place was not ransacked. Alot of people on here seem to have alot of intrest in what went on in someone elses shop. If they're as hated as they seem to be, maybe someone on here stole them. He sure does have alot of enemies. I hope the guys het proves out. I knew nothing of fake hets ,that people don't know if they're fake yet. I was just wanting to share some info, and maybe findout something I didn't know like the rodent man getting screwed. I wonder whos next?

Old 01-22-2004, 03:18 PM   #58
Tom McKenna
Well the animals arrived to day and was what he said they was. They was a little cold but seem to be ok as they warm up. I will see after a day or so and if they eat

Old 01-22-2004, 03:28 PM   #59
Kerry Bragg
That's great tom. I hope they are ok. Ritchie, I don't know anything about bruces people. If they say that it's probably because people have sworn him off, and not even tryed to prove there hets. Nobody even knows if they're ripped off yet. I just try to talk to someone who actually knows something about the theft. Not people that don't.

Old 01-22-2004, 03:40 PM   #60
Weenkie
I suggest making the police aware of this thread.... The real thife may just be posting right here with us?

Brian & Ritchie great detective work

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann