Steps To Become Fedex Certified!!! - Page 94 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 10-01-2010, 08:08 PM   #466
sagespyder@yahoo.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
You'd think crickets would be an easy thing to grow yourself in GA. If you need a lot of them, why not?
Right now I have 5 cats and my bearded dragons. My cats get into everything, oh it's 3 adults and 2 kittens. They even knocked over a heat lamp and burned a hole into the carpet, that was when I was breeding them last year. Right now I am just ordering them in bulk from online and keeping them in a bin to feed out over the next 2 weeks. I know it's not hard, I've done it inadvertently before when I had raised tadpoles into frogs. Plus last year we didn't have as much expendable income as we do this year so I can buy wire to secure the heat lamps so they can't be knocked over any more.

Old 10-01-2010, 11:10 PM   #467
gottabsleeved
I shipped test box to.I payed 20 some dollars to ship it i sure hope i get certified?Thanks for the help here!

Old 10-01-2010, 11:53 PM   #468
sagespyder@yahoo.com
you paid to ship it? Why didn't you talk to your rep? They would have given you the an account number so that they pay for the shipping. I had to e-mail my rep twice to get the number. The first was how much I would be paying so she told me to bill them. She didn't give me the account number so I e-mailed her back asking for it.

Old 10-02-2010, 12:37 AM   #469
gottabsleeved
Well they said they dont cover it that i pay to ship it.So i could had ask here or call agian.I just went and shipped it and was thinking $10-12 bucks i was shocked when she said $25.

Old 10-02-2010, 02:28 AM   #470
sagespyder@yahoo.com
that sucks.. I am just glad that my chick gave me the account number so that it would be billed to them and not me. oh well, whats done is done. hope you get certified!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fedex certification, fedex waiver