Info Thomas Dorn - aeterrabyte - Page 121 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:13 PM   #1201
DavidBeard
Money can be replaced.....at least the animal is in good hands now and no loss of life will result.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:21 PM   #1202
pitontheprowl
That really sucks that you lost but at least she is doing good.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:26 PM   #1203
ReptilesByAJB
Probably the only reason he won the chargeback was because he sent the snake back before it was decided. I am sorry you lost but atleast the snake is safe!

Old 02-05-2013, 12:31 PM   #1204
laterob
I'm really not sweating the decision...kinda saw it coming when PayPal recommended he return the snake. Beardonicus is right (again); I am happy to have her back and in an environment where she can thrive.

The thing that sucks, to me, is that Thomas wasn't held accountable for his words/actions. The end justifies the means, as they say.

I would only hope that he redouble his efforts, swallow his pride a bit, and take better care of his animals.

Somone once posted asking why he wants to be a member of a community he shows so little regard for, and I've been biting my tongue. Since this is now 'over', I'll share my opinion. Thomas doesn't want to be a part of this community; he wants to tower above it.

Old 02-05-2013, 05:20 PM   #1205
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
The thing that sucks, to me, is that Thomas wasn't held accountable for his words/actions. The end justifies the means, as they say.
He was here buddy! Proven to be a liar and cheat and no ethics.

Old 02-05-2013, 05:42 PM   #1206
pitontheprowl
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
The thing that sucks, to me, is that Thomas wasn't held accountable for his words/actions.
He will in the long run.................. everyone here, at BP.net, and LSRS will remember

Old 02-05-2013, 06:58 PM   #1207
snakehobbyist
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitontheprowl View Post
He will in the long run.................. everyone here, at BP.net, and LSRS will remember
This is so true. I know a lot of people have followed this thread onto the various forums it has branched out on. People have supported Rob and scorned Thomas. Most of us have made the decision never to sell to Thomas for fear of our animals being mistreated. It sucks that the chargeback was decided against you, but at least you can comfort knowing that A. Lucky is back in your care and B. anyone who has read this thread will NEVER sell anything to Thomas and C. people will keep you in mind when they go to buy a new snake because they see what kind of professional man you are.

For me, personally, I'll be shopping around next fall for a new male and I will definitely give you a message to see what you've got available when the time comes.

Old 02-05-2013, 07:21 PM   #1208
Charlotte&Loki
Yep... as long as this thread is around, hopefully Thomas will not be able to do business anymore. 100 good transactions could not convince me to sell a rock to him.

Old 02-18-2013, 04:43 AM   #1209
chadharper
Rob, How is lucky doing today?

Wonder where Mr. Dorn and his lawsuits are? Im still waiting to be served...lmao

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
dorn.thomas@gmail.com, snakeg, thomas dorn, thomas dorn reptiles