SOLD!! Adult Female Hogs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 06-28-2018, 08:16 PM   #1
pahiking
Adult Female Hogs

1) 2016 Female Toffeebelly - 236 grams eating f/t hopper to weanling sized mice. This girl will be shedding in the next day or two so the pictures do her no justice. Full disclosure on this girl is she was bred to a RBE pastel anaconda 100% het. Atoxic on 3/23/2018. I witnessed copulation. She has shed twice since (including current shed) and has had no signs of becoming gravid. 450 plus shipping.

2) 2016 Female Low Expression Anaconda 100% Het. Toffeebelly, 66% Het Axanthic - 290 grams eating f/t weanling sized mice. This is a very health and active girl and is all muscle. Everytime you open the lid she is ready to bolt. She doesn't hiss or strike or do any of that, she just wants to be on the move. I have also introduced the RBE pastel anaconda 100% het. Atoxic to this girl several times. I haven't witnessed a single lock and am 95% confident there hasn't been a lock. This girl does not want to be tamed by my guy at this time. I have no doubt she will be a great breeder and layer this fall as she is very fit. 450 plus shipping.

Free shipping with purchase of both females!

Pictures are horrible as they wouldn't hold still. 1st is toffeebelly and 2nd and 3rd are Normal het.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-13-2018, 08:53 PM   #2
jfelts
Still available?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!