FS/Trade: 1.1 Proven Snow + Het for Snow/Anery Borrego Rosy Boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 07-12-2018, 09:07 AM   #1
JoeyBaggs
FS/Trade: 1.1 Proven Snow + Het for Snow/Anery Borrego Rosy Boas

For Sale or Trade: 1.1 Proven Snow + Het for Snow/Anery Borrego Rosy Boas from John Columbus of Jersey Shore Rosies. The Female Anery produces 4-6 healthy babies every year or every second year (I skip a year every 2nd year). The Male is the Snow. They eat everything in site (usually frozen adult mice but also rat pups), but can be nippy (voracious feeders, once they know you aren't feeding they are fine to hold). These are my classroom snakes and due to nippy nature I'm looking to sell or trade for Ball Pythons (a little bigger/sturdier for my high school students to hold). $500 or trade for handle-able and hopefully unique Ball Pythons. CAN DELIVER TO PUYALLUP SHOW (Sunday) OR MEET SOMEONE LOCALLY, NO SHIPPING AT THIS MOMENT.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-13-2018, 07:51 PM   #2
JoeyBaggs
They were locking up yesterday, if she gets gravid I'll have to wait until babies arrive. Would prefer to move these snakes, can deliver to Puyallup show, or in WA/OR area.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!