BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-13-2005, 01:06 AM   #31
Dennis Hultman
Aaron have you heard back from him yet?

Old 12-13-2005, 01:14 AM   #32
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamco
Charles did give me a short expanation, which did not materially stray from your account Aaron, and which I found weak and not sustantive enough to shift the blame away from him, but he also said he would be posting here and fixing things with Aaron.
I guess he changed his mind.

Charles, I would reconsider and address this situation.

Old 12-13-2005, 03:37 AM   #33
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiasman1
He contacted me through Fauna. I don't know if he is registered on fauna.
cschuck3
Waiting for email confirmation
Last Activity: 12-12-2005 12:57 AM
Full Name:
Charles J. Schuck III
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=24166

Old 12-13-2005, 09:31 AM   #34
tiasman1
another update

Charles has not contacted me again. I have sent several more emails and another reminder from Paypal. I emailed both his work and home email address. He is not responding to me at all. I strongly advise against anyone dealing with him. This has been the worst experience I have had since I started dealing with reptiles.

Thanks

Aaron Moore

Old 12-13-2005, 10:43 AM   #35
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiasman1
Charles has not contacted me again. I have sent several more emails and another reminder from Paypal. I emailed both his work and home email address. He is not responding to me at all. I strongly advise against anyone dealing with him. This has been the worst experience I have had since I started dealing with reptiles.

Thanks
Aaron Moore
Part of one email received.
----- Original Message -----
To: XXXX Deleted XXXXXX
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 12:32 PM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Inquiry to Target Guest Relations

Thanks for informing us of a personal business matter involving the use of a Target e-mail address. We've forwarded this concern to the appropriate human resources division of the Target Corporation.

Have fun at work today Charles.

Old 12-13-2005, 08:08 PM   #36
tiasman1
thanks

Thanks Dennis. I appreciate the support

Old 12-19-2005, 11:18 AM   #37
tiasman1
I rec'd the following email from Charles this morning. I will let you guys know if he actually completes this promise.

"Aaron, Sorry for the delay here is what I have done, As our last email I think I canceled the original money order sent via USPS. I should have sent it using a priority services but I had sent 9 over money orders that day sent out next day service which was $13.?? So you can see the cost. Two of the money order where sent to the incorrect address and your was lost and or sent to the incorrect address also. I know it has take me some time to get this done but I have been very busy. I was informed that it has not been cashed as of yet but, after filling the 6401 form to cancel the money order it can take up to 60day from the day it was purchased to get it canceled, I didn’t know this until Thursday of last week. So here’s my solution.

PS. Although I will do my best to make it before the holidays, Please be assured that your payment will be paid before the new year.

Thanks and sorry for all the issues, I will make the female available for you once our cycles has been completed, If not the female then I will send you a hatchling from this group for free based on our issue. If for some reason the money order shows up it’s not good any more.

Thanks for your time…"

thanks

Aaron Moore

Old 12-19-2005, 11:53 AM   #38
Chameleon Company
Aaron,
Thanks for the update. Am glad to see that Charles has made contact with you and is hoping to settle matters. While it is not a fait-accompli yet, there are so many other threads here where the individual who owes or has wronged someone makes no attempt to contact, or post a rebuttal here. That there is a positive dialogue is good, and I thank Charles for making the effort. I hope it all works out soon enough.

Old 12-31-2005, 04:54 AM   #39
csreptiles
BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles Part two

Well I can see that this as started a little thread there, Well as for everyone that has something to say here I am. It's taken a month due to the fact that I am in the development stages of designing a very large reptiles husbandry/breeding database. So as for any side of any story there’s two side. It is very important to get all the fact before publicly stating your option.

I found Aarons snakes listed on one of the Forums and sent him a email from my work address, Which I only informed him to use my person account fro business which there after we use for all communications. All communications there after where made from person account and phones. The snake for being sold for $200 or $300 I really don't remember and or trade. After we got in contact with each other I informed me that the money was not an issues and or I had a large female ball python ( Which is 100% het for Albino, which it's origin can be proven, Date or purchase, feeding, and ect. for the past 3 years can all be proven, I keep very detailed records for all my reptiles ). Aaron and I talked about a trade and in which I was all for, Which I still was under considering the payment due to the value of my ball python. Which was the ONLY reason why he sent the snakes so very soon. After reviewing currently prices and information from other breeder I found that this was not an even deal. My ball is around 1400+ grams today and has never been breed until this year, Which was found out later by me. I have a good friend helping me and he ahs started breeding a few of my balls after researching ball pythons,. The snake was paired up with a Albino my partner purchased last year as an adult. I then informed Aaron of this and he wanted me to send the snake still. It was at this point me and my partner talked about this deal and we came to the following which was then forward to Aaron. We would sent payment $200-$300 plus the shipping and due to the issues and misunderstand we would make sure to forward one of the babies for him which we still will. It was a t this time the money order was sent out. I have been purchasing over 20 snakes per. on average per. Month from online breeders for the past 4 months. I have only been back into reptiles for 5 theses month returning from a 6+ year break. I was able to keep a few herps with me. The money order was sent along with 25+ money order from purchases I had also made, 3 or 4 of which where mixed up but as of date all but Aaron’s has been reshipped and the reptiles received by me. I do have the invoice from the USPS and the money order has not been canceled BUT the cancellation can talk up to 60day from the date when the cancellation form has been filled out. So as of today I was planning to resend payment via paypal, due to the fast that NOW I would be out the $289 from the other money order that has not been received.

PS. If I was such as bad guys why would Aaron has all my information other then my DL, and Soc.??? Again I never want things to go this way, and I never would play around with peoples money because I DON’T allow people to play around with mine! I will post additional details later. This is all for now…

Old 12-31-2005, 05:34 AM   #40
Dennis Hultman
I don’t think there is any difference in the two versions. You initiated a trade deal and after you made an agreement and he shipped his snakes to you decided not to fulfill your end. Regardless, of anything else you have posted that is the bottom line. He has not received the trade he was promised, his snakes back or the value of his snakes. He posted this thread over a month ago and is still waiting for resolution.
What else does anyone need to know except that they cannot trust you to follow through on an agreement?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz