Allen Belcher / Big Daddy's Wholesale ... WARNING - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-05-2006, 12:30 AM   #11
Junkyard
All that money spent of high end morphs and that is how he keeps them. What a scumbag.

Old 02-05-2006, 12:31 AM   #12
Tim Rash
Thats very, very bad!!!!

Old 02-05-2006, 12:32 AM   #13
gmherps
Pieds, albinos, and pastels all in the same crap ridden tub. What a bonehead you are Allen.

Old 02-05-2006, 12:33 AM   #14
BryonsBoas
the wholesale room , can you see the piles of snake poo on the floor he dumps out of the tubs?
Attached Images

Old 02-05-2006, 12:35 AM   #15
Junkyard
That is gross!

Old 02-05-2006, 12:36 AM   #16
rabernet
That just breaks my heart!

Old 02-05-2006, 12:37 AM   #17
Laura Fopiano
Thumbs down Good lord

That the worst thing I've ever seen!! Did you call animal control, that Nimrod needs to be stopped!! I'm with Bill on this one all I can say is WOW. My heart aches for those poor animals.

And fake het's WTF..........I'm speechless.......

Old 02-05-2006, 12:53 AM   #18
HerpLuver
Im speechless, well not completely but if i say whats on my mind i might get warned. How?? Why?? Bry, your a much bigger man than me, cause i would've decked him. Violent? No, just those animals can't defend themselves so i'd be doing it for them.... I hope his career burns to the ground in a fiery explosion from hell! Strong words, but thats some strong lack of concern for animals well beings.

Old 02-05-2006, 01:13 AM   #19
BryonsBoas
Just got this from Allen .

From: Bigdadyballroom@aol.com [Add to Address Book] Flag Message | Mark Unread
[This is spam]
To: BryonsBoas@peoplepc.com
Subject: Re: I QUIT
Date: Feb 5, 2006 12:21 AM
I sure would like to talk to you on the phone tomorrow. Please call me concerning all the statements made in this email. I will be glad to put you on the phone with Mark Bell where I bought the pos het animals. I did however not tell you which ones they were, so I did just mark some of them not knowing exactly which ones they were. That was wrong! I do not know how or when I lied to you. I did not think the jumpers or the sewer job was a problem though. I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I am fair Bryon and I would love to talk about these things and any other concerns you have and try to work out any differences. Wheather you decide to talk this out and continue to work with me is entirely up to you. But I do want to talk about these issues and continue to have a relationship with you. I do value your knowledge about reptiles and would hate to lose this relationship with you!!!
Thanks Allen

Old 02-05-2006, 01:25 AM   #20
BryonsBoas
If you buy your feeders in the Summerdale AL or Montgomery AL area pm me for the shops he supplies . i don't want to post their names since they probably don't know and are good people. This mostly for the feeders tho since he feeds them pig feed with steroids in it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!