Info Al Brown/ Liar - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-03-2011, 03:43 PM   #131
allreptiles1966
Tom
Al and i talked on the phone and he knew just what i was looking for and promised it.H did not send it Tom!!
Not when he sent the empty box(no papers) the first time and not when i saked about it the second time.Am i suppose to beg??

Old 11-03-2011, 03:44 PM   #132
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
How long was i suppose to wait for the info Al promised me
It would have been courteous to give him a day, you did not. He said he would return from vacation on the 31st. He seemed perfectly agreeable, he was simply not where the info was until he returned.

Old 11-03-2011, 03:47 PM   #133
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Internet View Post
If a customer has an incorrect or unreasonable impression of "what they should have", they are not, in fact, entitled to it merely by virtue of their lack of comprehension. And no, bending over backwards and catering to such an incorrect buyer's demands in the name of "being a stellar business person" is NOT the right answer... not most of the time, anyway.

It is clear that the seller provided EXACTLY WHAT HE THOUGHT THE CUSTOMER WANTED. The fact that the customer wanted something outlandish in light of normally accepted business practices in the reptile world was not the seller's burden to bear. He MAY have rectified it if given a bit of time, but this was a completely premature and immature thread, IMO.

FWIW, I would NEVER, EVER have thought "generations previous to the parents" had someone mentioned "lineage papers" to me vis-a-vis a snake purchase. I've never heard of such a thing... if this is what the customer was expecting, he was expecting something well outside the norm, and it was HIS responsibility to make it crystal clear as such.
Yeah Tom....your right
CLEARLY he did not send what the customer wanted.
Something outlandish?? Tom are you reading this thread?

Old 11-03-2011, 03:50 PM   #134
allreptiles1966
Paper work of what Al says he is sending is posted now!! I gave him well over a week.The last time was the 3rd time asking.How many times should i ask?
Asking for the paper work that Al has since posted is not outlandish when dealing with jungle genes!!!

Old 11-03-2011, 03:51 PM   #135
allreptiles1966
Lucille,he offered me pics,not paper work that he has since posted

Old 11-03-2011, 03:56 PM   #136
allreptiles1966
Dog me while i'm here.

Old 11-03-2011, 03:58 PM   #137
radera5
Quote:
Lucille,he offered me pics,not paper work that he has since posted
All I can say is SOME of us understand, some do not.
I guess you can't "win 'em all"

Good luck

Old 11-03-2011, 04:01 PM   #138
Lucille
Quote:
Dog me while i'm here.
These time demands (see above) on your part may be part of why you are not able to work things out privately. There are two separate issues: the paperworks, and how you are requesting them.

Old 11-03-2011, 04:40 PM   #139
JCCS
Rich, now that you've decided to grace us with your presence, can you show us a copy of the paperwork that you sent with the het albino female you sold on here recently?

Chris

Old 11-03-2011, 04:55 PM   #140
allreptiles1966
I can only show a copy of it.The buyer gets the original glossy photo id i got from Outback snakes from Fl.His name is Patrick Chaplin.I also have a book on all my boa's and who has produced my first litter.This way i will know every baby i make and i AM going to give lineage papers with all i create.Just as all my "PR" blue pits.
I'm not going to play your game by posting it,.I didnt come on here for the fun of it.I expected paper work as Al and i have talked about.He bragged all about the jungle line he's doing and told me the more then the stuff he listed in his reply!
If you ever get a sunglow of some sort from me.You will know what the whole line is except for the grand parents of the original het albino's i use to breed .And thats only because i didnt get info on them of their grand parents,just tthe parents,but these are not jungles and just simple hets.
I have NO problem with Al's boa or believing its het.I think the lipstick jungle het albino is perfect for me.I myself(in-experienced) can even tell its a jungle.Al has great boa's and i'm not trying to take that away from him! He didnt give me what we talked about even after i had to ask since he gave me nothing in the first place.
He new i was going to breed him and sell the babies and he knew i needed more then parents and had no problem telling me it was no problem to give lineage!
I dont want to help keeping this alive anymore.You already made your decision on this and i'm not looking to prove anything else.Or try too.
Its mute now,done and over! Its still a killer boa and worth the $300 either way!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!