Bad Guy Rowdy kent scammer warning - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-19-2018, 08:13 PM   #1
okieben
Rowdy kent scammer warning

Buyer beware dont deal with rowdy kent or filenamex 51000 as he goes by, i answered his want ad for hot snakes and he refused to speak to me on the phone like normal people do (red flag of a loser or scam artist) and wasted 2 days of my time texting trying to rip me off by attempting to get me to send him animals without paying me first and wanted me to pay his shipping before paying me.....an obvious thief and liar. Dont buy from or deal with him you will be robbed outright or overcharged at least. Beware and spread the word before he tries to cheat someone else

Old 06-19-2018, 08:20 PM   #2
Snake-Queen
Text messages?
Any more details?

Old 06-19-2018, 08:23 PM   #3
nickolasanastasiou
What did he steal? What were his lies?

Being abnormal, I would also have no desire to speak with you on the phone, Bennie.

Old 06-19-2018, 08:26 PM   #4
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post

Being abnormal, I would also have no desire to speak with you on the phone, Bennie.
I also prefer not to speak on the phone. I have memory issues & prefer all my business to be conducted via text or email.

Old 06-19-2018, 08:28 PM   #5
okieben
Yes , apparently he's to good to speak english and use a telephone like everyone else.instead he insisted on texting repeatedly for 2 days back and forth to say what could have been said in 5 minutes tops on the telephone

Old 06-19-2018, 08:47 PM   #6
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by okieben View Post
Yes , apparently he's to good to speak english and use a telephone like everyone else.instead he insisted on texting repeatedly for 2 days back and forth to say what could have been said in 5 minutes tops on the telephone
I have notified him he has a BOI thread. Can you post some screen shots of the texts? So far there has been accusation but no much to back it up.
I also do not talk much on the telephone, much preferring to have everything in writing.

Old 06-19-2018, 09:00 PM   #7
okieben
If you can text or type english you can speak english, if you cant remember who your talking to while you're talking to them you shouldn't try run a business. And as far as the comments from the guy that claims to be abnormal and wouldn't talk on the phone either it sounds like a personal problem to me

Old 06-19-2018, 09:03 PM   #8
Snake-Queen
Most people now days prefer business dealings to be in writing, as there is proof if something goes awry.

Old 06-19-2018, 09:05 PM   #9
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by okieben View Post
If you can text or type english you can speak english, if you cant remember who your talking to while you're talking to them you shouldn't try run a business. And as far as the comments from the guy that claims to be abnormal and wouldn't talk on the phone either it sounds like a personal problem to me
Ahhh, loud indignant claims, followed by the refusal to post evidence. Yawn. So far nothing has persuaded me that Rowdy has done anything wrong, if anything, he is showing some solid wisdom by insisting that your communications be written.

Old 06-19-2018, 09:33 PM   #10
Mech
Any time my boss changes the specs of something I am doing I text him to cover myself.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!