Carl Aiken - Awesome! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-24-2006, 05:06 PM   #1
clarinet45
Thumbs up Carl Aiken - Awesome!

I recently purchased a BEAUTIFUL and adorable pair of '06 100% het axanthics from Carl and I couldn't be happier. GREAT service. He didn't have the paperwork on the female with him, so he drove home and hand-delivered it to my house! [He's in OH, i'm in Pittsburgh] I have a receipt, perfect signed paperwork and feed cards on them. Both have already eaten for me and are doing great in my homemade rack.
If anyone is looking for wonderful animals, come to one of the shows up here or give him a call! 330-424-3248.
He's willing to work with you, either with a payment plan or a great deal if you have all the cash upfront. And was patient, even with some of my more stupid questions. :P He was also kind enough to sex some of the animals I had received from James.

Old 08-24-2006, 05:09 PM   #2
Laura Fopiano
I agree Sara, Carl used to live in the San Diego area and has always had very nice animals. Good to know he is still doing well and I hope to see him at NARBC Anaheim again this year.

Old 08-24-2006, 06:24 PM   #3
densnake1
I have bought snakes off of Carl in the past and have always been happy. I've had tables beside him at Columbus and Pittsburgh shows. He has some awesome animals and is very helpful to anyone asking questions about any snakes, not just his. He has helped me a bunch with any questions I have asked. You won't be disappointed if you get a snake from Carl. Oh, by the way Carl, you have a bunch of baby boas and evil baby Jungle carpets to pop for me at the next Pittsburgh show. lol
Dennis Cook

Old 08-24-2006, 08:26 PM   #4
clarinet45
Awww, baby jungles aren't evil. LOL. Were you at this past show? Just trying to put a name to a face I know i was busy at my table and didn't get to browse much.

Old 08-27-2006, 11:23 AM   #5
PtDnsr
I've just lurked here for the past but now that I can post I'd like to say that Carl is a great guy. When we lived up in Pittsburgh we were vendors at the show along with him. He was always more than willing to help with any snake question we had (usually ball pythons or corn snakes). We have multiple snakes from him and they're all doing well and great feeders.

~Katie McElhaney

Old 11-10-2007, 12:14 AM   #6
Andy'sReptiles
just to add to carls feedback,

i thought id look up my friend carl, and i saw that he had a post already.

iv bought close to 10 ball pythons form Carl.

he takes all the credit for any of my success. he has mentored me through the whole breeding and keeping process. The generous things that he has done, in helping me get started with breeding balls would need a whole separate thread.

I know that he spends hours helping anyone who emails him, and ALWAYS will talk you through anything that you need help with.

he raises beautiful, healthy, and downright clean animals.
He really cares about each ball that he sells, and always makes sure every snake is(and has been for some time) eating well. if he has a picky feeder, he will say so, and tell you he needs more time to make sure its on track.

his animals come with professional photo IDs, signed on the back, feed cards,
and of course a 100% genetic guarantee.

i hope this didn't sound like a cheesy commercial,if it did, its still all true!

i will continue business with Carl indefinitely

Old 11-10-2007, 01:22 PM   #7
rick c
Carl is the BOMB!!!! We were strictly Boa people, that is till we saw Carl's Carmel's hatching at the Cleveland show, from there we were hooked. With Carl's help we successfully bred and hatched 6 baby Ball Pythons. So far this year we have purchased 7 new additions to our Ball Python project from Carl, every one perfect in every way including our high white Male Piebald (smoking). We reccomend Carl highly, he is truely one of the Good Guys!!!

Old 11-10-2007, 08:53 PM   #8
PoohMac
Hello,

I would highly recommended Carl, I purchased multiple Ball Pythons from him and they some of the best I've seen. I would not hesitate to buy more from him.

Mike

Old 11-11-2007, 07:45 AM   #9
Gary O
Shoot when it comes to the good guys Carl is a leader. His animals are the best of the best. I have bought a lot form him. My pride and joy Ball Python came from him.

When it comes to getting advise or animals or just a good friend. Carl is the man.

Old 04-05-2008, 06:56 PM   #10
tsthompson
Carl has some fantastic animals ! Very informative and an all around great person. I highly recommend him to anybody! Thanks again Carl for the Pewter!
Tom Thompson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!